Bruins injury thread III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
what could possibly be wrong with Miller? Cassidy said after the game that x-rays were negative but they kept him overnight for observation. Looks like the puck hit him in the throat/collarbone area. if x-rays were negative and he's still alive what kind of injury could it even be? If it's just a bruised windpipe or something I figure a couple weeks, right?
Look up how long Malcolm Subban was out for and how they treated it,that happened in warmups, scary stuff

MetM

Nov 29, 2009
Wish Bruins had a : Please text « so? » at 3786 to get live updates by text messages on your cell phones.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I thought the Bruins played much bigger with Kevan Miller in the line-up - they were more physical with him playing. I feel this is a big loss even though some others don't appreciate what he does for the team. I am glad he is going to be okay - this type of injury is terrifying.

They do play "bigger" when he's around, no doubt in my mind. And I agree with you that this is a big loss for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad