Bruins injury thread III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Any word if Miller was able to fly back to Boston today?
You would think with the amount of whining that the press does about lack of revenue streams, Pay walls and click on my links that someone would have breaking information by now, I bet someone with a Podcast will break this first

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Boston Bruins team transportation
31663.jpg

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Hopefully its just Bad News that he'll miss a few games because of swelling and not the Bad News that needs to be surgically fixed with an extended Hospital stay,basically the Malcolm Subban bad news

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I love Bergeron like no man ever before in my life, but in this case, I would not trust a word he says. The guy is like the Black Knight from Monty Python when it comes to his injuries.
Yeah.... from that article:

But Bergeron told WEEI.com he didn’t have much of a hint (other than his inability to take faceoffs) about how major the injury was while playing against the Stars.
“It’s one of those things where we didn’t have all the info that we had afterwards, and I felt fine,” Bergeron said. “So it is what it is I guess. Looking back it’s one of those things where it felt OK, my body was warm, the adrenaline was high and you don’t really feel the same way you feel when you wake up the next morning.”
That next morning, and even after the game, Bergeron knew “something was going on.”

:skeptic:

You'd think the coaches and training staff would have some inkling of his pain threshold by now...

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
what could possibly be wrong with Miller? Cassidy said after the game that x-rays were negative but they kept him overnight for observation. Looks like the puck hit him in the throat/collarbone area. if x-rays were negative and he's still alive what kind of injury could it even be? If it's just a bruised windpipe or something I figure a couple weeks, right?

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
what could possibly be wrong with Miller? Cassidy said after the game that x-rays were negative but they kept him overnight for observation. Looks like the puck hit him in the throat/collarbone area. if x-rays were negative and he's still alive what kind of injury could it even be? If it's just a bruised windpipe or something I figure a couple weeks, right?
Maybe the swelling went down overnight which revealed a fracture after another x-ray today? :dunno:

Hope for his sake it's not significant or long term. He must be incredibly frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad