Bruins injury thread III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaperJay

Sep 27, 2016
Seen it on the bruins twitter account on google that Bergeron has a rib and sternum injury not very good at posting things but it's better than a concussion at least

Reactions: nfld77

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Just posted on Bruins web-site: sternoclavicular injury. Sucks... 4-week time period.

Sure does, but with all the injuries he's had (2 years with groin issues?) and all the other guys getting clocked with injuries, I guess this is better than a broken collarbone or a serious separation.

That said, I had to look up sternoclavicular and here it is:

a00653f01.jpg

Holy crap! I bet that is as painful as all hell to have an injury right there near your neck

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
four weeks is a lot better than what i thought.. especially when he had both his hands wrapped around his helmet! im going to try and spin this as a positive.. this makes all the young kids realize that bergy and the 1st line arent going to save them. its time to step up. the same thing goes for butch.. no longer can he continue to throw out the 1st line for everything.. safety blanket is in the closet for 4 weeks. time to trust some guys and open up some new coaching avenues for breakouts and offensive zone schemes. it sucks, but im excited that this will only help us in the long run.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Sure does, but with all the injuries he's had (2 years with groin issues?) and all the other guys getting clocked with injuries, I guess this is better than a broken collarbone or a serious separation.

a00653f01.jpg

Holy crap! I bet that is as painful as all hell to have an injury right there near your neck
And then they let him come back, which I will never understand...

And then he goes after Faksa...

download.jpeg

nazartp

Apr 5, 2006

a00653f01.jpg

Trust me, hurts like hell... In all honesty, I find shoulder and clavicle injuries the most debilitating (not counting concussions).

Reactions: Chief Nine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad