Bruins injury thread III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
I'm only worried about Bergeron. The d continues to drive the offence. The bruins have some very good assets that can help teams looking for back end help.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I watched the replay of the hit on Bergeron again. Kind of looks to me like Faksa pushed on Bergeron's skate which threw him off balance right before Faksa hit him into the boards. I don't think Bergeron would have gotten as angry as he did if he thought it was "just a hockey hit" or accidental. :dunno:

Hope there is relatively good news today. I will take good news on anybody. The Bruins are overdue.

Reactions: BMC and Ladyfan

00BW

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 14, 2012
Framingham, MA
I watched the replay of the hit on Bergeron again. Kind of looks to me like Faksa pushed on Bergeron's skate which threw him off balance right before Faksa hit him into the boards. I don't think Bergeron would have gotten as angry as he did if he thought it was "just a hockey hit" or accidental. :dunno:

Hope there is relatively good news today. I will take good news on anybody. The Bruins are overdue.

That was definitely intentional to trip/knock him down and drive him into the boards--obviously the injury was not but that is a potential outcome of his actions. Bergy remembers and since no more Dallas games this year, we will not see him throw down on Faksa until they meet next year. One of the most surprising moments I remember from him was throwing down against a Habs in the playoffs after being cross checked into the boards and he got a clean takedown with a left jab to the Habs face.

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
That was definitely intentional to trip/knock him down and drive him into the boards--obviously the injury was not but that is a potential outcome of his actions. Bergy remembers and since no more Dallas games this year, we will not see him throw down on Faksa until they meet next year. One of the most surprising moments I remember from him was throwing down against a Habs in the playoffs after being cross checked into the boards and he got a clean takedown with a left jab to the Habs face.

Was it this?

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
"I know he was in a lot of pain, but I don’t know if there’s anything major which is good news. But I don’t want to speculate"

obviously we don't know what's up with bergy, but i'm gonna take this as good news.
as in it seems like butch was told they don't think it's a major injury, and then he
said what he said, and then he backpedaled with the "don't want to speculate". at least,
that's my optimistic view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad