Bruins goal song needs an update

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I wish they'd bring back the train horn goal horn they had before the current fog horn sounding one
Really? The train horn doesn’t have enough huevos. Too shrill. I can hear the trains pass through downtown where I live, and I can tell by the horn if it’s the MBTA Commuter Rail or a freight train. The MBTA horns are lame.

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Not sure if it's been posted already but the chorus of Time to Go by Dropkick Murphys would be a good goal song IMO

kdog82

Oct 6, 2002
Toronto
Visit site

Free from Desire

This is the best! Just play the chorus, crowd joins in.

Not sure if any other team has this song already but this would get the crowd jumping.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Sticking with a Boston band, I’m nominating the Modern Lovers’ “Roadrunner.”

The ultimate Massachusetts anthem!

I don't mind Zombie Nation, but a few suggestions...

Smokin' - Boston
Foreplay/Long Time - Boston
State of Massachusetts - Dropkick Murphys
For Boston - Dropkick Murphys
Unfortunately For Boston, while it would be awesome is the BC anthem which they won’t be sharing with the Bruins.

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
I don’t need more Dropkick Murphys in my sporting life.
A bad Pogues rip off, who unfortunately remade “Tessie” at the point of the Sox upward trajectory. Time for them to ship off the airwaves.

The Sex Pistols version of this song is so bad it is great. Hearing Johnny Rotten sing "I drove past the Stop & Shop" is worth the price of the record.
“What the hell is a Stop & Shop?”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad