Player Discussion: Brayden Point - Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DMXATF23

Mar 9, 2004
St. Petersburg, FL
As long as JBB isn't the GM and overthinks it by not including him and thus pissing him off for a trade demand or something. :sarcasm:

k0jPoN6.gif

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Kucherov's pass to Point needs more love too. He delayed it until Point would have room to operate. The timing was awesome.

Lol and 3 Panthers defenders just stood there on the play like "now what" and Kucherov responded with something like out of the old Gretzky to Kurri sequences from the way back when.

Reactions: DaBolts

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
Lol and 3 Panthers defenders just stood there on the play like "now what" and Kucherov responded with something like out of the old Gretzky to Kurri sequences from the way back when.

I said this years ago. Kucherov plays like Gretzky did. Pure Hockey IQ. Almost all of his points is due to his hockey IQ, very similar to what Gretzky did. Gretzky just did it a lot more frequently than Kuch, but the style is very similar. Kuch also has a more powerful slap shot, but I think that goes without saying. lol

Reactions: Whoshattenkirkshoes

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
I said this years ago. Kucherov plays like Gretzky did. Pure Hockey IQ. Almost all of his points is due to his hockey IQ, very similar to what Gretzky did. Gretzky just did it a lot more frequently than Kuch, but the style is very similar. Kuch also has a more powerful slap shot, but I think that goes without saying. lol
Wonder how hard Gretzky would have shot the puck if he weren't using a canoe paddle...

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Gretzky's slapper has to be one of the most unique in history. Stack it up even against Steven Stamkos and there's not a lot special about it from an "oohh" and "ahhh" standpoint. But Gretzky could've taken a slapper from the top of the space shuttle and it would land in a cup on Jupiter 6 years later because the Great One would've been able to compensate for the location of the planet's orbit.

Reactions: Shoresy Snipes

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Does anyone think Pointer is playing a little hurt? Will something come out after the season? He looks just a tad less explosive this year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad