Player Discussion: Brayden Point - Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
Point is in some rarified air with only Gretzky and Lemieux.

Was good to see how hard to team was trying to set him up last night to keep the streak going.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

"I think it's great, I think it's good for hockey," Leach, now 71, said Tuesday from his home on Manitoulin Island, Ontario. "Records are meant to be broken and the young kid is playing well. I've seen a lot of his goals. To score in 10 consecutive games in the playoffs, that's something special. I wish him all the luck."

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
He's quickly forming a league of his own in Lightning lore.

My trademark Kucherov memory was his buzzer beater vs the NYI and his game 1 return, Lecavalier was the OT winner vs Montreal and Washington 2010. St. Louis was the double OT winner vs Calgary.

Points got the 5 OT winner, the CBJ series winner, the Cup winning goal, singlehandedly murdered the Panthers.

I don't think I have a single memorable Stamkos playoff moment except for scoring in a minute of ice time
Another big Stammer goal was the one in Boston in 2018(?) where he tied it up with 7ish minutes to send the game to OT, which we went on to win. Not the same shine as the Point goals, but a huge one nonetheless.

Edit: it was game 4, so it was the difference between a 3-1 and a 2-2 series heading back home for game 5.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
So to those who gave me shit about the cost of Points next contract ( ! ) theres my butt kiss it. You know those who said he would not get as much as Stammer or Kuch you you know who you are.

I know im late posting but the wife had triple bypass last week so still have to rub it in a lil.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad