Player Discussion Brandon Carlo III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I sit and watch him in second periods, so close I can tell you all of his facial defects. He in many cases will sail it up the boards or stand facing the boards until the opposing team takes it from his skates.

I know many of you just love the guy regardless, he's a great kid but he's constantly losing battles that a guy of his size should not be losing.

His strength is keeping the playing in front of him using his best asset his reach and not getting physically involved. Call it fear or soft its just not what I would expect from the biggest guy on the ice on most occasions. Can count on one hand during a season when he's knocking someone down in front of his goalie.

Unfortunately he's more often on HIS ass in front of his net, that's an another issue with him.

Hopefully the new Z can show him a few tricks
Whoa? Facial defects ?

He’s routinely in top 3 of best looking Bruins player voted by gals at work

Blasphemy

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida
Love all the positive comments here. Carlo is a very good #4 and a right shot to boot. He is also signed to a good contract. Once he figured out how to avoid exposing himself to injury on the boards, his game really rounded out.

Reactions: NDiesel

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I also noticed that towards the end of the season he had more steam on his shot. I'd like to see him use it more, especially from far out. I gave him shit for shooting like an elementary school kid for years, hopefully he can develop it more and more while he can.

Reactions: BMC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad