Player Discussion Brad Marchand X- Return of the Rat

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Hey, your still around?

Sometimes, lol.

As I have gotten older, I find that I have less tolerance for "noise". Like anything in life there is good and bad on HF. There are some very good posters here, and there are also a lot of posters that drive me bat**** crazy.

I started to find that this place bothered me more than it entertained me, and sports are supposed to be for enjoyment, not a source of stress. I have work and children for that. So, now I just check in occasionally, and post even less.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border

The NHLPA released its annual player poll, which is an anonymous survey of 566 players on all 32 teams. One of the questions asked was ''which player do you least enjoy playing against, but would like to have on your team?" Marchand won with 26.4% of the vote. What should be made of the survey? The TH panel shares their thoughts

Reactions: Ladyfan

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Great Marchy article here.

Found this part interesting

The 5-foot-9 forward is the league’s preeminent heel. And like all top-tier villains, he backs up his bluster with brilliance. “He’s a superstar,” Bruins captain Patrice Bergeron says. “To have that edge, to be able to get guys off their games, it’s important. It’s important that we don’t lose him, too.”

“I do do some childish stuff on the ice and at times it goes away and people say, ‘He’s mature, he’s not doing that stuff anymore,’” says Marchand, who led Boston with 80 points in 70 games during the regular season. “But a lot of it is emotion-based, and it just comes out at times.”

Reactions: pearljamvs5

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
So is he now tied with Bergeron for 2nd most all playoff goals in Bruins history? I think that’s correct, unsure when websites get updated

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad