Prospect Info: Brad Lambert, 30th Overall, 2022 NHL Draft

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
It was funny because I thought we were going to take him at 15 and thought at the time Chevy was nuts, then was happy we snagged him at 30.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Any word on what the injury was that kept him out of the exhibition game?

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
It was his low intelligence. He couldn’t find the rink.
What happened to that guy? Someone should say Lambert has the potential to be a top six forward so we can unlock paragraphs upon paragraphs of how low his hockey IQ is.

Last edited:

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
That’s a bad combination (no compete and low IQ)

All kidding aside I remember watching him two years ago (at the world juniors) and saying wow he is going to be something special as an underager.

I’m still very hyped about him
I'll consider getting hyped about him when/if he signs his ELC.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I think if he signs….. you will enthusiastically settle in on the worst case scenario and wallow in it even if he breaks through. :neener::laugh:
No word of a lie... As the True North entourage made their way up to the podium, I turned to my wife and said, "I just hope they don't pick Brad Lambert". There may have been a colourful word or two thrown into that sentence.

I've since moved to a more optimistic less pessimistic perspective. I'm actually quite intrigued by Lambert. I think there is a good chance he could bust out. He could also just plain bust. I expect he will be a very polarizing player, much like a certain other Finn we had. Conflict is always entertaining. :nod:

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
I think if he signs….. you will enthusiastically settle in on the worst case scenario and wallow in it even if he breaks through. :neener::laugh:
Should create a poll on this prediction.

I think he took the wrong plane (because of low intelligence) and ended up in Paraguay.
Years back i almost took a wrong plane in Thailand. No one checked tickets at all.

It happens to the best of us when we are incredibly hungover.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad