HF Habs: Bobby Mac Final 2024 Draft Ranking List - Tuesday 2024-06-25 - TSN5 - 11:00am EDT

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Demidov dream is actually in sight. Bob's list doesn't change a thing there.

Scott Powers saying Levshunov is likely the pick at 2, to the point he'd be surprised if it wasn't.. means that path is there.

Anaheim is looking defense and particularly are heavy on left shot forwards. Demidov was a particular name that a beat writer close to Anaheim didn't list as in consideration for their pick at 3.

That just means CBJ would have the option and I don't think I see Timmins doing it with Lindstrom on the board.

Maybe Columbus will be tempted to take Lindstrom to set up the future of their center line with him and Fantilli.

MeanMugging91

Jan 6, 2016
If the stars aline and we get Dimidov is be f'n thrilled. Here's to hoping. Sucks I'll be about 7000 feet underground with probably no access to wifi to check how the draft plays out Friday night... Atleast I'll be around for the Saturday action

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
His top end potential is 2nd line F. Not good enough for 5 overall imo
Top end potential? Higher than 2nd line, too many tools that could be developed to an elite level. I don’t think it’s the likeliest outcome, but if he puts all his tools together and injuries don’t derail his career, he’s got a shot at being a legit 1C. Better likelihood to be a very unique top line winger, solid bet to be a unique 2nd line forward, just about guaranteed to fill a spot in a bottom-6.

High floor, high ceiling. That’s why he’s a top-5 pick.

Habs

Always cheerful, happy and pleasant.
Feb 28, 2002
I see Catton and Iggy moved up, some interesting movement here

Leto

The Conciliator
Feb 16, 2023
Urth
Maybe Columbus will be tempted to take Lindstrom to set up the future of their center line with him and Fantilli.

Given Sillinger is nothing too spectacular and Kent Johnson hasn't worked at center, Lindstrom to CLB would make sense.​

Reactions: jrom

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
I hope CBJ takes Demidov. I prefer Lindstrom for us.

Hell no!

Lindstrom is entirely off of my wish list at 5 OA due to the fact that he has already experieced a herniated disc and the fact that they don't know how he did it.

If we are just talking forwards I take Demidov, Iginla, Helenius, Sennecke and Catton before I consider Lindstrom.

xX SEYF Xx

Apr 5, 2022
Montreal
If the stars aline and we get Dimidov is be f'n thrilled. Here's to hoping. Sucks I'll be about 7000 feet underground with probably no access to wifi to check how the draft plays out Friday night... Atleast I'll be around for the Saturday action
you can't just casually throw that and expect people to read the rest of your post

People want details :popcorn:

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Demidov dream is actually in sight. Bob's list doesn't change a thing there.

Scott Powers saying Levshunov is likely the pick at 2, to the point he'd be surprised if it wasn't.. means that path is there.

Anaheim is looking defense and particularly are heavy on left shot forwards. Demidov was a particular name that a beat writer close to Anaheim didn't list as in consideration for their pick at 3.

That just means CBJ would have the option and I don't think I see Timmins doing it with Lindstrom on the board.

Why do you continue to insist on listing beat reporters as inside sources?....it is getting ridiculous.

They have absolutely zero inside information on who these teams are drafting and don't try and claim that there was if/when Chicago selects Levshunov as even a chimpanzee flipping a coin would have close to a 50% chance of getting that correct.

You are not quoting them as an interesting tidbit, you are drawing absolute conclusions which is bias confirmation on steroids as you can't possibly believe that these thing are actually shared between teams and the people that they guard this stuff from the most......if you do believe this then I don't know what to say to help you.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
Why do you continue to insist on listing beat reporters as inside sources?....it is getting ridiculous.

They have absolutely zero inside information on who these teams are drafting and don't try and claim that there was if/when Chicago selects Levshunov as even a chimpanzee flipping a coin would have close to a 50% chance of getting that correct.

You are not quoting them as an interesting tidbit, you are drawing absolute conclusions which is bias confirmation on steroids as you can't possibly believe that these thing are actually shared between teams and the people that they guard this stuff from the most......if you do believe this then I don't know what to say to help you.

Aren't you making definitive conclusions about a prospects health because of out of context interviews and speculation?

Habs

Always cheerful, happy and pleasant.
Feb 28, 2002
you can't just casually throw that and expect people to read the rest of your post

Look at his posts he's a serial killer I'm guessing

bbbbbbut bbbbut Elliot is soo connected bro

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans

Think he’s tunnelling to Trudeau’s new home :popcorn:

For the most part I will be happy with whoever we select even though Lindstrom and Parekh are not on my wish list
If Habs select Lindstrom, you bet that the team doctors signed off on the player’s medical history. Lindstrom is exactly what we need, same can be said for Demidov

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
If we didn’t have Slafkovsky (and hit on the pick) I’d be more horny for Lindstrom but unicorns are rare and two unicorns is unheard of. Lindstrom’s herniated disc makes me de-prioritize him if Demidov and/or Silayev are available.

CBJ might see it differently. They have skilled forwards they want the unicorn.

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Aren't you making definitive conclusions about a prospects health because of out of context interviews and speculation?
No, I am responding to an interview where he admitted to having a herniated disc and experiencing sciatica. He also admits to being unsure of how it happened and believes that simply skating is what may have caused it.

Being rightfully concerned about a prospect's long term health issues and moving him out of the top of the draft is not a definitive conclusion about his future. It is a component of the information available that leads me to make a decision that lowers a risk that has yet to be defined therefore makes me uncomfortable.

I am not comfortable with taking him at 5 OA which is world's apart from your grossly misguided attempt to paraphrase me......but this is hardly the first time you have done this so I am not surprised as clearly some of my other comments hit too close to home.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad