Confirmed with Link: Blues sign 2 Oilers to offer sheets!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
I think they match Broberg, but if they don't I'll be pleasantly surprised. Holloway is ours though.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Yes, it is. It's actually 7:46 right now in Edmonton. They're in MST.
Well I’ll be, I always thought they were WST. Why the hell do all our games out there always start at 9

They can just tell the players they’re going to match. By waiting the entire week they force the Blues to kind of sit on their collective hands while they wait for a response.
I guess, but it’s pretty pointless. It’s not like they are holding the Blues back from making other moves, they are pretty much set other than these OSs

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Do they? Its not like offer sheets are common. Carolina matched Aho the next day. Colorado matched RoR like hours later. Weber they took 6 days to match, but I'm not sure what hour they matched. Is there an example where they matched the morning of their deadline?

Colorado had to match ROR immediately or else he wouldn’t have been able to have been potentially traded by the trade deadline.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
2019 cured me of that.

2019 was like a manic/drug high (manic for me, never done drugs in my life, although I certainly would like to try a weed brownie, see if it tastes just as good as a chocolate one). Like, we're talking higher than f***ing Mars for me, and I still have the good memories. But like with all highs, the lows come, and they hit in such force that you want the high again, no matter what.

We all had such lows for our entire fandom until 2019, and that doesn't get cured easily. Right now...right now, getting Broberg and Holloway (even though, being a Blues fan, I wouldn't be surprised if we got neither) would be like a temporary high. Getting to the playoffs would be like another high. And winning it all, becoming a true dynasty with a good portion of our top-rated prospects hitting their marks...it would be higher than the sun, the moon, and all of the stars in the universe and multiverse.

Stelmacki

May 2, 2017
They can just tell the players they’re going to match. By waiting the entire week they force the Blues to kind of sit on their collective hands while they wait for a response.
Blues can still line up other trades. It doesn’t make the Blues sweat by waiting.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
That forward lineup gets very crowded if we get Holloway and Dvorsky really pushes to make the team.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Saad moved this season.

Not sure you really want to start Bolduc in the AHL this year, but may have to to get ice time.

Reactions: mk80

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I suppose they could be waiting to announce for spite but I don’t think spite is a factor to the grownups outside of the internet, especially since the offseason basically over and waiting just means it’s that much longer that they can’t trade them a year from now should they so desire.

Perhaps they really are trying to work something out with Armstrong.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
I suppose they could be waiting to announce for spite but I don’t think spite is a factor to the grownups outside of the internet, especially since the offseason basically over and waiting just means it’s that much longer that they can’t trade them a year from now should they so desire.

Zackly what I was thinkin'.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule

Would be f***ing hilarious if Edmonton trades for Saad.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
That forward lineup gets very crowded if we get Holloway and Dvorsky really pushes to make the team.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Saad moved this season.

Not sure you really want to start Bolduc in the AHL this year, but may have to to get ice time.

Schenn Thomas Neighbors
Kyrou Buchnevich Snuggerud
Holloway Faksa Bolduc
Toropchenko Sundqvist Texier/Joseph

It’s crowded and then some

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad