Confirmed with Link: Blues sign 2 Oilers to offer sheets!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Schenn Thomas Neighbors
Kyrou Buchnevich Snuggerud
Holloway Faksa Bolduc
Toropchenko Sundqvist Texier/Joseph

It’s crowded and then some
Snuggerud is in college for the year and Sundqvist had major surgery.

Reactions: stlwahoo

BrokenFace

Aug 15, 2010
STL
We have 22 pages of speculation and the oilers have 141 🤣🤣
HF Blues is in the forum-population Goldilocks zone. Not so many posters that it becomes a live stream chat, but not so few that it's a graveyard. Sometimes I wonder what the point is of being a Leafs fan and posting in a Leafs GDT. 20 messages are posted in the time it takes to write one.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Guy is a clown
Certainly a bit of silly willy.

--

It's gotten very quiet on HFOilers. They've sobered up a bit.

Lots of smoke indicating that they are not matching and the both players are Blues bound. However, a lot of the people saying this are qualifying it by saying things like, "anything could happen." "Things could change." ect ect.

Gonna make it hard to sleep tonight.
Pundits just don't want to commit to a prediction.

I have!!

We will get both!!!!

Reactions: Memento

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
It was smart to target Oilers on these in part because Bowman just got there. He has no attachment to either player. He can wash his hands of them, blame predecessors for boxing him in, and then move on. To match them means that he inherits the salary cap problem and that he ties his fate to these 2 kids and how they impact his team. We know what Bowman does when confronted with a problem; he washes his hands of it and hopes in vain nobody notices his fingerprints.

Reactions: Memento

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
I've been f***in' with my friends in Edmonton for the past few days. It's been fun. They're a little sore right now cuz I went lubeless.

Last edited:

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
I think my favorite crazy take that I have seen on social media so far is that the Oilers are going to take the picks and then turn around and trade them back to us Colton Parayko. :laugh:

Maybe for Saad and Perunovich. They don't currently have what it takes to get Parayko, even if they have to shoot Armstrong dead and pry him from his cold, lifeless hands.

• Haha
Reactions: ChicagoBlues

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Maybe for Saad and Perunovich. They don't currently have what it takes to get Parayko, even if they have to shoot Armstrong dead and pry him from his cold, lifeless hands.

Give Mo a break, Carlson is mashing right now. He's batting what 6th for us now? Oh wait that's Tampa...:ha:

CurrentCS

Jul 4, 2023
I went on the Oilers page because I wondered if the Ceci and Podkolzin trades were actually a signal they wouldn't be matching.

Sure they can match but it will totally affect them come next off-season. Imo, the Ceci trade was to get compliant this year. It cleared enough space to even add Barrie on a cheap deal.

They then can pit Kane on LTIR, create cap space and use the 2nd and 3rd for deadline deals.

For me this is an absolute masterclass by Armstrong.

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri

To be fair to Canadian fans way up north, I think I'm fine with Winnipeg fans, even though they're in our division (about the only divisional team I'm fine with). All that's required is to be polite to them, and they're polite back. I'm fine with fans like that. I can get along with fans like that.

Honestly, it may just be Edmonton fans I want to see crash and burn with their 11,666,169 Parayko-to-Edmonton threads, and especially now that a fair few have all but Twister'd themselves into defending Bowman. The games against the Oilers are going to be very interesting indeed.

Give Mo a break, Carlson is mashing right now. He's batting what 6th for us now? Oh wait that's Tampa...:ha:

I have a whole rant on that saved, but it's not because of Dylan Carlson. Will be posting in the Cardinals' thread for more on that, so stay tuned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brewhouse Sports

June 12th, 2019… a day that will live in infamy.
Dec 16, 2010
Man I cannot wait until 8:30am tomorrow morning. Bowman call a presser to announce if they match or not? Good hockey drama.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Can't wait for that trade board thread to open back up, some people took some shots and then magically the thread got locked. How convenient. But when these cell doors open up.....see you in the yard and don't forget to bring your sharpened toothbrush shiv.
Mexicans got on boots.

• Love
Reactions: TK 421

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad