GDT: Blues @ Avalanche|Round 1, Game 2| Blues down 1-0|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Man, I totally get that people are picking the Avs over us. I really do. But man, I was just listening to the Steve Dangle podcast going over all current the series and they just said it's not even close, we have 0 chance and spent more time in our series segment talking about the Leafs than this series.

If we lose the series, then it is what it is, but please at least earn the respect that no one is giving is. We're not even given the dignity of analysis. Analysis that concludes we have little chance is fine. But we're not even getting that. Just "0 chance, let's move on" and that's it.
So far we haven’t earned it.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I'm done here

The Avs came ready to play. May they get f***ed by TB or the Hurricanes and put their obnoxious fans in a summer long depression

ROR and Binny came ready to play. Everybody else on that team can go work on their golf game

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
like I said , I don't Hate this game cause they're not killing us... we just have ZERO Ozone time... they gotta figure something out here.. do what tehy did to boston.. dump out dump out dump out and counter punch.. pounce on opportunities

I agree. We don't do anything in O zone. That is more of the issue.

kreele

Oct 12, 2017
Blues need a big body to plant in the AVs blue paint! Need to take away the goalies eyes and cause some havoc on their D! This is when I miss Patty Maroon!

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
Was watching Kyrou trying to leave Colorado zone after puck went the other way. Puck was across blueline going into blues zone, Colorado player held him, hooked him, and then slashed him as he tryed to leave zone. Never seen a bigger example of interference, hooking, etc. ever!!!

Reactions: LetsGoBLUES91

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Hot take incoming in 3...2...1:

The only players I am certain are worth keeping moving forward are ROR, Perron, Kyrou and Binnington. I am not sure I have much attachment to anyone else. We really do look like a team in decline.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
Blues need a big body to plant in the AVs blue paint! Need to take away the goalies eyes and cause some havoc on their D! This is when I miss Patty Maroon!
you actually have to GET in their paint first... then let's talk.. we can't stay in their zone more that 4 secs

that is THE biggest problem.. time in THEIR zone is time NOT in our zone

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Was watching Kyrou trying to leave Colorado zone after puck went the other way. Puck was across blueline going into blues zone, Colorado player held him, hooked him, and then slashed him as he tryed to leave zone. Never seen a bigger example of interference, hooking, etc. ever!!!
ya they will get away with whatever they want but it doesnt really matter if the blues give that kind of effort then they dont deserve to win anyways.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I’d be happier if the guys with the false positives were actually sitting out because at least I could justify that period as the Avs against the Utica Comet call ups and taxi squad

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I’d be happier if the guys with the false positives were actually sitting out because at least I could justify that period as the Avs against the Utica Comet call ups and taxi squad
yeah schwartz needs to come down with a false positive for the rest of the playoffs

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Dunn would be pretty big for us, he has the skating and puck moving ability to match the Avs. Too bad we have Krug who skates like he’s in quicksand and turns it over constantly.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Hot take incoming in 3...2...1:

The only players I am certain are worth keeping moving forward are ROR, Perron, Kyrou and Binnington. I am not sure I have much attachment to anyone else. We really do look like a team in decline.

Once upon a time I was excited about about drafting 11th overall and little else. Turns out my instincts were correct and now I'm just annoyed we don't draft higher AND have to watch this embarrassment.

Reactions: Celtic Note
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad