GDT: Blues @ Avalanche|Round 1, Game 2| Blues down 1-0|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I guess the Blues didn’t get the memo from the NHL that the players were cleared to play today.....

because they sure didn’t seem to be on the ice that period

Reactions: LetsGoBLUES91

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
Disgaree with this. 16-4 on shots when 10 shots have been 40+ feet or horrible angles. It would be different if they were all high quality shots.
like I said , I don't Hate this game cause they're not killing us... we just have ZERO Ozone time... they gotta figure something out here.. do what tehy did to boston.. dump out dump out dump out and counter punch.. pounce on opportunities

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
this years team is really good at talking the talk but they almost never walk the walk.

covid shenanigans or not and i definitely think there is some shady BS going on with the testing now, the effort displayed in that period before i turned the cards game on was nowhere near where it needs to be to beat any playoff team.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Just gotta face that the NHL is a much faster team sport now and Avs have been built for this moment and got lucky with a few of their picks. Blues are a fractured team right now and sure as hell aren't the dominant team they were in 2019. Binnington may make this series look close, but as far as I'm concerned, this series is easy as done in 4 games if this play continues.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Only Blues players thats showed up this series is Binnington and Kyrou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad