GDT: Blues @ Avalanche|Round 1, Game 2| Blues down 1-0|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Blues really just got the short end of the stick with Walman and Perron being out. Then we had the whole positive test controversy and it doesn't look like they are really putting any pressure on the Avs.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
loves me some schwartz, but he has GOT to pick it up... MacMac would be more effective in the lineup that some of these guys... goes to show ya how much we miss Sunny

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
This is looking like a quick sweep lol, can the Blues even make a single pass.

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
We aren't playing bad, but we aren't playing great.

I hate people looking at shots 16-4 or whatever they are at this point and they think the Avalanche are dominating. Avalanche have put on roughly 10 of those shots have been rather routine saves.

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
The Blues need to stop trying to play Colorado's game. Enough stretch passes and more dump and chase.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
I don’t think they’ve played that bad honestly. Had some good chances.

People, including people who are paid to write about hockey, need to stop obsessing over shot totals. 10 have been right at Binningtons chest from terrible angles.

they’re the best team in the league and I admire it, but if it’s not the top line in transition their o zone philosophy is “throw it right at the goalie and see what happens. Eventually one will go”.

Reactions: TheDizee

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
loves me some schwartz, but he has GOT to pick it up... MacMac would be more effective in the lineup that some of these guys... goes to show ya how much we miss Sunny
this is what schwartz does. outside of a nice first 3 rounds in 2019, guys a worthless has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad