Prospect Info: Blues 2023-2024 Prospect Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damian Frerker

Jun 17, 2021
how are we going to go about finding that legit No 1 Dman? imo the best way is the draft. gonna be harder to do if we’re picking 15-20 rather than 5-10. I do not want to trade the farm for one.

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
He just needed to pop a goal to take off. Now they will start going in every game.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
Was Pekacrik simply a casualty of a very deep draft that caused him to slip into the 3rd round whereas in other years he probably would've been selected much higher?? To be leading the USHL in assists during year one of North American hockey is impressive by any standard.

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Was Pekacrik simply a casualty of a very deep draft that caused him to slip into the 3rd round whereas in other years he probably would've been selected much higher?? To be leading the USHL in assists during year one of North American hockey is impressive by any standard.
he played mostly unnoticed in Slovakia, whereas most of his draftable peers were in Canada or Sweden. He really starred at u18s but was below radar for most of year. I think he has first round talent.

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
he played mostly unnoticed in Slovakia, whereas most of his draftable peers were in Canada or Sweden. He really starred at u18s but was below radar for most of year. I think he has first round talent.
In camp, he looked like a guy who could be dynamic at times, but just really raw - if he puts it all together, I think he could be a top 6 player.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Rusty7550

Aug 11, 2018
Also, his IT was very bad. Played mostly on 4th line for Nitra. Its not easy to play in TOP 6 in top Slovak League when you are 17. Team usually trust veteran players. But he was really fantastic at the U18 WCH.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Dvorsky (sudbury) highlights for those interested:

First "primary" assist was basically Dalibor winning a PP faceoff back the defenseman who scored on a shot from the point.

Second primary assist was an absolutely gorgeous feed from the top of the circle on the PP for a tip in front. Beautiful assist.

Goal was a nice shot on a 5-3 PP. Rebound popped out and Dvorsky roofed it past the sprawling goalie.

Quaz

Mar 15, 2006
St Louis
Dvorsky (sudbury) highlights for those interested:

First "primary" assist was basically Dalibor winning a PP faceoff back the defenseman who scored on a shot from the point.

Second primary assist was an absolutely gorgeous feed from the top of the circle on the PP for a tip in front. Beautiful assist.

Goal was a nice shot on a 5-3 PP. Rebound popped out and Dvorsky roofed it past the sprawling goalie.
He had another nice setup to Goyette from behind the goal where Goyette somehow missed an open net.

Quaz

Mar 15, 2006
St Louis
Quinton Burns vs Hunter Brzustewicz

Who has the highest ceiling? Did the Blues make a mistake with this pick? Brzustewicz is tearing it up in the OHL.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad