Half-Assed GDT: Blue guys vs. flightless bird guys

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
not good enough after going up 3-1 tonight. but make no mistake, officials were the difference tonight and it was a screwjob.

one of the leagues darling teams got GIFTED and i mean GIFTED this game tonight.

Joshuar56

Apr 11, 2019
At this point I feel way more confident with Husso of Lindgren in over Binnington. Need some cap space? Send him packing.

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Hard disagree. What’s Niko supposed to do, back down and get pushed around? That’s not his style.

The Penguins upped the tempo and the Blues turtled. Let’s blame the rest of the team for showing no fight and playing flat instead of the only guy playing physical.
Gotta be smarter. Wrong time wrong place.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Hard disagree. What’s Niko supposed to do, back down and get pushed around? That’s not his style.

The Penguins upped the tempo and the Blues turtled. Let’s blame the rest of the team for showing no fight and playing flat instead of the only guy playing physical.
They stepped up their game and we could not match them. Game over.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Tarasenko had a point there and showing some emotion.

I’m not too surprised we lost because it seems like this usually happens when we get a fully healthy lineup back and try playing a finesse game. That’s not how our team wins.

We lacked a forecheck all game and that’s what happens when your 4th line is incapable of providing one. Bozak looks old and slow and has really provided nothing this season. Sundqvist obviously isn’t himself and it will take a while for him to get there after his injury. If you are going to put Brown on the 4th line, then pair him with Joshua, who he actually had chemistry with.

We thrive off guys like Joshua and Walker coming in and working their tails off. When that goes away, our game dips. Just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad