Half-Assed GDT: Blue guys vs. flightless bird guys

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Definitely didn’t deserve this one. Pens have been much better. We got dominated in our only other game with a healthy roster too. Maybe we need some injuries.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
When one team gets a GI call for pushing a guy into their own goalie versus preventing a goalie from catching a shot not being called, there’s a huge double standard

I was going to post something like this but the constant page refreshing wipes out messages before I can click enter

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
When one team gets a GI call for pushing a guy into their own goalie versus preventing a goalie from catching a shot not being called, there’s a huge double standard
Players are entitled to the ice. He didn’t go into the crease and interfere with the goalie, in which case it would have been GI since that’s their area.

I’m shocked so many of you think that was GI. It honestly was not even remotely close.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
might be the biggest screwjob game of the year. its the worst since the refalanche home game in october for sure.

RING THE DAMN BELL

275px-Seriesscrewjob.jpg

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad