Blue Bombers 2022 Season Thread - Stunning Loss. Dynasty Interrupted. 2023 awaits.

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
Imo, unlikely. I dont think he has the physical tools to be NFL interested.
I hope that’s true. I don’t think he has big time NFL potential. But as a utility guy?? I think someone might give him a shot, even with no signing bonus, Schoen is young enough he might just take his chance for NFL money. Of course, I hope he stays, he’s tremendous.

Reactions: roccerfeller

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I hope that’s true. I don’t think he has big time NFL potential. But as a utility guy?? I think someone might give him a shot, even with no signing bonus, Schoen is young enough he might just take his chance for NFL money. Of course, I hope he stays, he’s tremendous.

I mean fair enough. Tbh Adam Thielen should not have NFL physical skills either. We'll see. For now enjoy.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Here's hoping the offense decides to show up and kill some clock. Defense is getting run ragged being out there so much.

Reactions: Holden Caulfield

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
We’re targeting Janarion Grant a lot. And I like the guy… but he’s not the guy I’d try to ice the game with. The flag helps obviously. Still.

None

Feb 22, 2012
We’re targeting Janarion Grant a lot. And I like the guy… but he’s not the guy I’d try to ice the game with. The flag helps obviously. Still.

It's too bad Agudosi's out and Bailey disappeared after the first 10 minutes of the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad