Blue Bombers 2022 Season Thread - Stunning Loss. Dynasty Interrupted. 2023 awaits.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Bombers dominating line of scrimmage right now. This will pay off in the end

It's too bad the secondary is playing such soft coverage with the massive pressure the d-line is getting.

Better than getting burned but it feels like we should be getting more 2nd down stops.

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
It's too bad the secondary is playing such soft coverage with the massive pressure the d-line is getting.

Better than getting burned but it feels like we should be getting more 2nd down stops.

Yeah true, but EDM feels like a mirage here early. I dont think this will last.

Cornelius famous for inaccuracy.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Yeah true, but EDM feels like a mirage here early. I dont think this will last.

Cornelius famous for inaccuracy.

Yeah, it might just be a matter of time until he's pressured and throws a forced interception; not one that's tipped.

Edit: On a sidenote I was surprised to see that despite Liegghio's recent struggles he's still near the top of the kicking leaderboards. More accurate from 40+ than Castillo even at least from what I remember.

Reactions: FonRiesen

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Yeah, it might just be a matter of time until he's pressured and throws a forced interception; not one that's tipped.

Edit: On a sidenote I was surprised to see that despite Liegghio's recent struggles he's still near the top of the kicking leaderboards. More accurate from 40+ than Castillo even at least from what I remember.

Castillo has struggled to start the year. Liegghio has been money on FG's, BC game late aside. Its the XP and the mental game right now is the issue.

Reactions: thereturn and None

None

Feb 22, 2012
Castillo has struggled to start the year. Liegghio has been money on FG's, BC game late aside. Its the XP and the mental game right now is the issue.

Yeah, the surprise was moreso because of how early in the season it is. Even a few misses can make a kicker's stats look brutal :laugh:

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
I’m very pleased with Cam Lawson. Dude looks like we got him cheap. He’s trending on being a multi-year starter and being more of a nose tackle which our DL badly missed with Stove leaving for the west coast. I’m not suggesting he’s as good as Stove, but he’s a gap plugger who gets a quality push and he comes with the right passport. Big fan.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Collaros is like Jekyll and Hyde when compared to last week.

Defense absolutely keeping us in this.

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I’m very pleased with Cam Lawson. Dude looks like we got him cheap. He’s trending on being a multi-year starter and being more of a nose tackle which our DL badly missed with Stove leaving for the west coast. I’m not suggesting he’s as good as Stove, but he’s a gap plugger who gets a quality push and he comes with the right passport. Big fan.

Huge. With a Canadian passport. And literally the youngest player on the team. Agreed 100%

Reactions: Boreal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad