Blue Bombers 2022 Season Thread - Stunning Loss. Dynasty Interrupted. 2023 awaits.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
I know there was talk that Ellingson was more of a Darvin Adams replacement but honestly he's more than replaced Adams. He's completely replaced Lawler's production.
He's fantastic. Definitely exceeded my expectations, I knew he was a great player for the Elks and he's played well against us in the past, but still exceeded my expectations

Mr dependable

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
my god this one announcer has been so biased towards the stamps!!..thank god for dunigan to provide balance!!

Reactions: roccerfeller

None

Feb 22, 2012
Offense has a solid drive and now the defense can't get a stop.

:laugh: what were those play calls on 2nd and 3rd downs?

Passing play 2nd and goal and then a shotgun snap on 3rd?

None

Feb 22, 2012
I feel like Rasheed Bailey is going to be on the outside looking in when Demski gets back if he doesn't start making some plays. Those play action sweeps that they have drawn up for him could just be split between McRae, Demski, and Grant. Not even sure you can make the argument he blocks all that well.

Pretty crazy that we have the Canadian depth that we can potentially replace an int like that.

As I post this he makes a play on that sweep :laugh:

Edit: Ellingson is so f***ing good.
Edit2: Oliveira is so f***ing meh.
Edit3: Oliveira makes up for it with a catch on the next play but man, our run game...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad