Around the League - Pre-Season 2024-2025

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Chicago woke up?

Watched first 2 periods and brutal.

Wondered where the phenom went ... kind of reminded me of watching Cowan in preseason.

Missed most of the 3rd. so far doing some business, but sounds like it's a game now.

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023
I was wrong about Montreal being the worst team in the league.

Chicago is definitely way worse. It's almost like building your team out of Leafs rejects isn't the best way to go. Even the coach used to play for Toronto.

Everything about Utah seems half assed.

From the goalie's unpainted helmet to not having a team name. There's a lot of unfinished business. I guess they wanted out of Arizona sooooo badly they didn't care about what happened when they got to the final destination.

You'd almost think it was me who organized and planned their relocation.

At least they got a real arena this year. They have a lot of good young talent too. Congratulations for not being the biggest joke in the league anymore.

That honour belongs to Chicago now.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Good luck Chicago with Brodie….. Yikes! Guy should honestly retire. He looks cooked and we’re through 1 game. Guy is absolute trash lol I can’t believe we stuck with him for so long

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023

Gotta give Maurice a ton of credit.
He has turned this team into a powerhouse and they play some great hockey.

They are an extremely aggressive team.

In all aspects of the game. From the 2-1-2 forecheck, to running of the goalie, to the face washes off the draw. They will beat you in the alley and on the score card.

A hypercharged team at their peak and they know it.

Reactions: weems

weems

Jul 3, 2008
They are an extremely aggressive team.

In all aspects of the game. From the 2-1-2 forecheck, to running of the goalie, to the face washes off the draw. They will beat you in the alley and on the score card.

A hypercharged team at their peak and they know it.

Yep they play physical and aggressive hockey for 60 mins consistently.
It's a hard style to play because it takes a toll to play that way but it's even harder to deal with as a opponent.
We need to become better in this regard if we want to have more success.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad