Blackhawks sued (again) by teammate of Kyle Beach for sexual assault

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
The problem is he did come out. He was in the 2021 report as well. But as someone pointed out, likely saw the money Beach got and is now filing. Again, this isn't exactly new info.
So who is it ?

Big difference between "coming out" like what we might see in the coming days, and giving "anonymous" statements for a report/investigation.

Last edited:

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Have to hope that this stuff isn’t a distraction for Bedard and the current Blackhawks team. Not something they had anything to do with but I could imagine it still being something that bothers some players there.

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
The problem is he did come out. He was in the 2021 report as well. But as someone pointed out, likely saw the money Beach got and is now filing. Again, this isn't exactly new info.
There is a massive difference between anonymously giving testimony in someone else's law suit and launching your own law suit where you will almost certainly be outted at some point in time.

barkovcanfinnish

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
Pretty sure it was always known that a second player was involved in some way but details weren’t very clear on that until recently. We still don’t know the name of said player yet I believe.

Will probably get settled in court. Sadly not much else will probably be done on that at this point. Punishment was already given out to the franchise. Team should’ve been fined a lot more money and harsher punishments should’ve been given to the people involved. McDonough should be in jail as far as I’m concerned.

The crowd making Bedard jokes continue to be despicable

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
The fact that an organization disrespecting a NTC has worse consequences than covering up sexual assault is insane.
Ladies and gentlemen, your Gary Bettman NHL.

Obviously nowhere as serious as these allegations, but it's the same league that seems to frown more on players/coaches criticizing the referees than it does on taking dirty hits out of the game.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
I’m 20 years old and I played junior A. I have a lot of friends and I don’t think I know a single person who would care at all about this situation. I personally don’t know Kyle Beach so why should I care about him?

I’m not sure how you thought this was going to come off but you just sound just awful.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Serious question

Why isn’t Brad Aldrich being investigated (at the very least) and pursued criminally for the Blackhawks rape(s)?

Real justice would be putting the actual offender away in prison for a long time. He only did 9 months for the other rape of high school player.

The Blackhawks horse has been beaten to death

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Have to hope that this stuff isn’t a distraction for Bedard and the current Blackhawks team. Not something they had anything to do with but I could imagine it still being something that bothers some players there.
A reason I think they didn't want to keep Toews or Kane anymore. They have no players relevant anymore. No key Staff that was staff then. They do have 2 Staff that were 2010 players, Brian Campbell and Colin Fraser but that's front office/scouting jobs.

They've distanced themselves from people of that team being in public roles.

Reactions: authentic

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
Serious question

Why isn’t Brad Aldrich being investigated (at the very least) and pursued criminally for the Blackhawks rape(s)?

Real justice would be putting the actual offender away in prison for a long time. He only did 9 months for the other rape of high school player.

The Blackhawks horse has been beaten to death

Someone with more law knowledge would answer this better, but perhaps it's past the statute of limitations?

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Doubtful, they really have no connection to what happened and those involved are not in active roles

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
What a disgrace of a country. Ireland is where he descends from they should all be punished.

Do you hear how stupid generalization sounds? Why should Connor Bedard for an example be punished for something that happened when he was a 4 years old? Realistically who is still apart of the Blackhawks that was there in 2009? Maybe an accountant?

The Wirtz family, for starters.

You know you're a real POS if you manage to make Dollar Bill look like the good owner of the Blackhawks. Quite a legacy Rocky left.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad