Blackhawks sued (again) by teammate of Kyle Beach for sexual assault

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
Punishment = Celebrini

Cover up a dirty pedo. What a disgrace of an organization. Deserve every piece of shit hits em in the face.
What a disgrace of a country. Ireland is where he descends from they should all be punished.

Do you hear how stupid generalization sounds? Why should Connor Bedard for an example be punished for something that happened when he was a 4 years old? Realistically who is still apart of the Blackhawks that was there in 2009? Maybe an accountant?

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Every person in that meeting lost his job....except him.
because he was only at half the meeting when it wasn't clear what had happened and his boss and bosses boss told him they would investigate it...

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
These kinds of questions really need to stop. I am sorry the sexual assault victim didn't find the courage to come out against a juggernaut team and the NHL quickly enough for your liking.

The problem is he did come out. He was in the 2021 report as well. But as someone pointed out, likely saw the money Beach got and is now filing. Again, this isn't exactly new info.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Reactions: Eyeseeing

EdzosCrayon

Apr 4, 2013
The victims will never sleep soundly until true justice is served - a forfeited draft pick. Until a draft pick is forfeited, real punishment never occurred, and the souls of the assaulted will be condemned to an afterlife of walking this unjust land we call earth until time comes to an end.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
It's not new nformation, but to anyone who never actually cared about players or interns who had made claims against Aldrich it will be. Black Ace 1 deserves compensation for what affected his career too.

But constantly at people who just said, Beach... I often pointed out there were other people involved. If you cared vs just hating on the Blackhawks to hate, you would care about then too.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Every person in that meeting lost his job....except him.
I found it strange the he was let off the hook by the league.

I believe the reasoning was that his role in those meetings was so unimportant that he wasn't in a capacity to do anything about it.

I'm not sure I think that's the proper standard to apply, but it was undoubtedly easier to just ban him from the league like Q and Bowman.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I found it strange the he was let off the hook by the league.

I believe the reasoning was that his role in those meetings was so unimportant that he wasn't in a capacity to do anything about it.

I'm not sure I think that's the proper standard to apply, but it was undoubtedly easier to just ban him from the league like Q and Bowman.
Also nobody named him in the meeting except himself.

Which gives if a bad look. Unless he was just that irrelevant or unimportant to them to recall. But the report has who named who at the meeting.

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
If I’m the commissioner, I don’t think this recent trend of taking away draft picks makes any sense. You’re punishing the fans for an terrible ethical practices by an organization. I would’ve forced the ownership group in Chicago out the first time. To do nothing is such a horrendous showing by Bettman. He needs to be gone

Reactions: dukeofjive

DavidpauseReinbacher

Sponsor
Sep 16, 2020
People are raking the NHL for this, and they should, but the Players’ Association should also be catching a lot of heat. They’re not going to bat for these players who were assaulted.
Sure but someone needs to lose multiple firsts. If a botched trade can lose u a pick surely multiple sexual assault/harassment cover ups lose multiple. Unless its common hockey culture to cover up for old pedos. It maybe who knows with how easily they did it.

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
Bettman has announced that Blackhawks have been given the Senators first round pick (TBA determining which year Sens forfeit)

Reactions: dukeofjive

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad