GDT: Bedard VS Crosby - Tuesday at 7PM Central on ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who plays better in the season opener?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Oh I know. It’s just hilariously dumb
It doesn't really bother me. Teams build traditions. I'm sure lots of fans think Hawks traditions are dumb too.

Foligno and rat Perry are fancy stat gods

I mean, I understand the just of it. The further right, the better it is. I just never cared for(and still don't really care for) fancy stats in hockey.

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
It doesn't really bother me. Teams build traditions. I'm sure lots of fans think Hawks traditions are dumb too.

I mean, I understand the just of it. The further right, the better it is. I just never cared for(and still don't really care for) fancy stats in hockey.

I thought it was awesome haha
I mean it doesn’t really bother me either. My roommate and I just started cracking up when we saw it so I had to share 😂

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Feels good! And I really like Korchinski. He should be on the team.
He IS on the team. Hence why he played tonight. ;) :laugh:

Richardson basically told him all he has to do is keep doing what he's doing to stay.

Move him to the wing!!!!!!!!!! :sarcasm:

Edit: The combined post thing is so annoying sometimes.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
He IS on the team. Hence why he played tonight. ;) :laugh:

Richardson basically told him all he has to do is keep doing what he's doing to stay.

Move him to the wing!!!!!!!!!! :sarcasm:
As you've said f*** the business side. KK can play. I hated when they messed with Phillips and Reichel last year. Reward the kids. If he can tread water it's the best thing for him. Pressure creates diamonds.

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
As you've said f*** the business side. KK can play. I hated when they messed with Phillips and Reichel last year. Reward the kids. If he can tread water it's the best thing for him. Pressure creates diamonds.
This.

They need to start creating a culture that rewards the play on the ice. If he continues to play well you can’t send him down. This isn’t a team that is going to be strapped for cap anytime soon and if he’s who you think he’s gonna be you’re going to pay him regardless.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Well he did better than tread water tonight. It makes me horny watching him jump up in the play giving the puck carrier space. He’s gonna cause issues for other teams with his skating alone.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

Right. And he's shown he can more than tread water. He may not be Michael Phelps, yet, but he can f***ing swim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad