GDT: Bedard VS Crosby - Tuesday at 7PM Central on ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who plays better in the season opener?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifosi

Feb 6, 2006
Troll Hawks always ruin the Pens, 10-0 couple seasons ago, eliminate them from playoffs last season and another opener win tonight 😂

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
agreed, somehow we should consider prying Barzal out of NYI...imagine his edges and speed with this group..., He is playing RW on Horvats line...
After they extended him 8 years don’t see them moving him. But who knows lou would love getting hands on Dickinson

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
It’s gonna be tough to send him back, he just skates so well.
I'm highly skeptical that he's going anywhere. I think he's here for good.

When you're regularly one of the top 3 D on your team night in and night out, at 19, sending him back sends a terrible message to the young guys on this team, and damages the locker room and culture you're trying to build.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
After they extended him 8 years don’t see them moving him. But who knows lou would love getting hands on Dickinson
that he would, IMO Barzal is not as valuable to the club now that Horvat is there...its possible a deal could be made

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I'm highly skeptical that he's going anywhere. I think he's here for good.

When you're regularly one of the top 3 D on your team night in and night out, at 19, sending him back sends a terrible message to the young guys on this team, and damages the locker room and culture you're trying to build.
Also, do we really want to see Zaitsev out there? That alone is hockey terrorism.

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
on an unrelated note: why is mark stone playing slots at center ice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad