GDT: Bedard VS Crosby - Tuesday at 7PM Central on ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who plays better in the season opener?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wladyslaw

Aug 19, 2013
Hmm. Reichel was not so good. Guttman was quite noticeable and had at least one grade A chance. Hopefully his ice will increase. Perhaps Luke wanted to ease him back after his surgery last season.

I haven't looked at the ice time of players but it seems that Luke played the veteran 4th line more than usual after they showed some good jump early on.
Re: 2 things here... He skated w/o His usual 23/AA - so that was a factor in his play... which I take into consideration... even w/o those 2... 27 created a couple of Grade A scoring chances...

What specifically did you NOT like about his game (taking into account he was w NEW linemates)
And Raddysh -imo- is Not the best fit for 27

Beukeboom Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Visit site
Re: 2 things here... He skated w/o His usual 23/AA - so that was a factor in his play... which I take into consideration... even w/o those 2... 27 created a couple of Grade A scoring chances...

What specifically did you NOT like about his game (taking into account he was w NEW linemates)
And Raddysh -imo- is Not the best fit for 27
Pretty sure Reichel was on the hook to tie up Rust's stick (and didn't) on that first goal. And if I remember correctly, he had created a good scoring chance right before but couldn't get back. I thought Reichel did create some good chances, but just could have been a little more consistent.

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
Hmm. Reichel was not so good. Guttman was quite noticeable and had at least one grade A chance. Hopefully his ice will increase. Perhaps Luke wanted to ease him back after his surgery last season.

I haven't looked at the ice time of players but it seems that Luke played the veteran 4th line more than usual after they showed some good jump earl
I think more likely than not we will see Richardson play the Dickinson line at 3rd line TOI for most of the year. I would also like to see Guttman get more ice though and I'd be curious about him getting a look on Reichel's wing (or vice-versa if they move Reichel off C). Raddysh and Reichel are oil and water out there so far, I get why they are giving him the opportunity coming off last year but Raddysh doesn't have the feet to put Reichel in a position to succeed. AA and Guttman looked decent together last night in limited ice time and I could see Reichel having success with that combo's speed

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Pretty sure Reichel was on the hook to tie up Rust's stick (and didn't) on that first goal. And if I remember correctly, he had created a good scoring chance right before but couldn't get back. I thought Reichel did create some good chances, but just could have been a little more consistent.
Ideally yes but Rust's goal was a beauty deflection. I agree Reichel needs to be more consistent and more intense in his play. Sometimes it looks like he's playing pick-up hockey with the boys.

Mister X

Sponsor
Dec 15, 2010
IL
Not only did last night make me excited for our young players futures, but I think it really shows how the players look like they play for Richardson and won’t just lie down when things are a little rough.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Raddysh does absolutely nothing for me. I can't be alone with that thought.
Nope, you’re not alone. And he’s running out of time. He turns 26 this season and has an expiring contract. He’s no longer a young guy that teams will see what’s there while making close to the minimum. The hawks will certainly use the roster spot for a prospect. He doesn’t serve rebuilding teams anymore and he’s demonstrated no value for competing teams in any capacity. That’s just a player that doesn’t have a spot in the NHL if something doesn’t change quickly.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Haven’t seen the game yet. Have it recorded. Just wanted to LOL at Karlsson being a -2. I’m sure there’s context to that but I don’t care :laugh:

Reactions: Pez68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad