Prospect Info: Bedard Topic 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
The biggest comcernI have about Bedard is the difficulty he has with entries up rhe middle.The defensive woes he getsxa passs...Rookie..Only 18 ...smallish...So you expect defensive worship a learning curve ..experience and maturity and stronger body as hecages should help him to a degree inorovechis defensive role playing Center..So thisxseason and maybe next he gets a pass defefensiveky..

But there needs to be muchvgreaterxeasec9fcentries up the middle of the ice form a top Center..Wouod provide morevo-zobevtomecand more scoring chances off rushes and set ups...rTgerxsirprosed at how easily teams stymie his entry with the puck unto the zone both at evens and o the Pp.

Hockeyman1962

Dec 22, 2019
The biggest comcernI have about Bedard is the difficulty he has with entries up rhe middle.The defensive woes he getsxa passs...Rookie..Only 18 ...smallish...So you expect defensive worship a learning curve ..experience and maturity and stronger body as hecages should help him to a degree inorovechis defensive role playing Center..So thisxseason and maybe next he gets a pass defefensiveky..

But there needs to be muchvgreaterxeasec9fcentries up the middle of the ice form a top Center..Wouod provide morevo-zobevtomecand more scoring chances off rushes and set ups...rTgerxsirprosed at how easily teams stymie his entry with the puck unto the zone both at evens and o the Pp.
bedard is a me player want's to be the hero he's really not a team first guy in my opionon

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Bedard is so selfish. Do you know how bad other teams and their fans feel when they get scored on? Absolutely awful thing for that monster to subject other people to.
Raising his own stats?

Buddy could learn a thing or two from Reese Johnson

Hockeyman1962

Dec 22, 2019
If you think that one is asinine, just pay attention to ALL of his posts. Each one is more asinine than the next. :laugh:
or maybe you guy's get pissed because my posts make sense.

Bedard is our best goal scorer and our best play maker. He's incredible.
maybe he should be he gets all the ice time on pp and short handed let him just play the whole game doesn't matter hawkes are going to be in last place

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

maybe he should be he gets all the ice time on pp and short handed let him just play the whole game doesn't matter hawkes are going to be in last place
Out of the 148 posts that you've made on here, I can tell you with 100% certainty that not a single one makes any f***ing sense.

Reactions: BHawks77

Hockeyman1962

Dec 22, 2019
Out of the 148 posts that you've made on here, I can tell you with 100% certainty that not a single one makes any f***ing sense.
i am glad you can count and keeping track of me thank you

If you think that one is asinine, just pay attention to ALL of his posts. Each one is more asinine than the next. :laugh:
are you the board moderator

Lordy. I've seen some asinine posts in my time here... this one... this one might be up there.
can other people post something different to your liking or do you own the board

• Haha
Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
i am glad you can count and keeping track of me thank you

are you the board moderator

can other people post something different to your liking or do you own the board
It lists your post count right there under your name...

And no, but your posts are ridiculous. Like legitimately some of the most outlandish nonsense ever posted on here.

Darkstar

Nov 3, 2007
Denver, CO

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: Mrfenn92 and Pez68

cassac

Sep 19, 2013

Well, pretty sure we just found fifty's burner account. Grammer and run on sentences matchup. Apparently this account has spell check activated.

Reactions: Giovi and ytsejam

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad