Prospect Info: Bedard Topic 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
I honestly cannot stand these random ass statistics. They love to update it every game, too. "Connor Bedard has the 4th most points though 22 games by an 18 year old."

Enough already.
Followed by 2-3 straight minutes analyzing Vegas odds or betting lines and then having to hear vosters spew garbage as if blurting out the names of players just barely on time as the puck moves is the job he’s supposed to be qualified for

Reactions: Giovi and Pez68

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
Last I heard he was along the league leaders in controlled entries. On a team that never has the puck, no less
If bedard is generational at anything it’s f***ing zone entries. I have never seen more Savant 11D chess level play in my life and that includes Jack Hughes.

Well, pretty sure we just found fifty's burner account. Grammer and run on sentences matchup. Apparently this account has spell check activated.
He just has multiple personalities like James McAvoy in split. JFieldsisbest is one of them also

Reactions: Muffinalt

shakes the clown

Jan 11, 2010
Chicago

Can't wait till the barn is sold out every night when the team is good again, especially in the playoffs. It's loud, but Bedard hasn't heard anything yet.

Went to the home game vs Florida last month. Went with my buddy and his kid who had never been to a Hawks game. I hyped up the anthem like you wouldn’t believe and then it ended up being the quietest anthem I’ve ever heard. Could almost hear a pin drop If it wasn[t for me screaming the entire time. People in my section were looking at me like I was insane. I was like WTF, have I entered the twilight zone??

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
The article did include these two graphs that focus solely on teammate quality, which show pretty much exactly what you'd expect

Attachments

• Screenshot-2023-12-06-at-12.15.26 PM.png
    Screenshot-2023-12-06-at-12.15.26 PM.png
    675.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot-2023-12-06-at-12.54.13 PM-857x1024.png
    Screenshot-2023-12-06-at-12.54.13 PM-857x1024.png
    320 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: d rake and Mrfenn92

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Seems as though he is trending to finish with more assists than goals as I predicted and many were saying wouldn’t happen just a few weeks ago. I still think around 40 goals and 50 assists is possible for him by the end of the season.

Happyhary9

Jul 11, 2006
Seems as though he is trending to finish with more assists than goals as I predicted and many were saying wouldn’t happen just a few weeks ago. I still think around 40 goals and 50 assists is possible for him by the end of the season.
A lot of people underrated him as a playmaker because they just looked at stats. I laughed when people said he is like a Stamkos/Matthews/AO type. While he is a amazing goal scorer, he is the much better playmaker over those guys (and will look more to set up linemates).He was just asked to basically carry Regina from a goal scoring aspect. You saw at the WJC that if you give him some talent to play with he is a great playmaker as well.

Hell if the Hawks had any talent for him to play with (especially on the PP)he would have ar least 10 more helpers at this point. Kid is going to light it up once the Hawks get him some support and he still has a decent amount of filling out his teenage body as well.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
A lot of people underrated him as a playmaker because they just looked at stats. I laughed when people said he is like a Stamkos/Matthews/AO type. While he is a amazing goal scorer, he is the much better playmaker over those guys (and will look more to set up linemates).He was just asked to basically carry Regina from a goal scoring aspect. You saw at the WJC that if you give him some talent to play with he is a great playmaker as well.

Hell if the Hawks had any talent for him to play with (especially on the PP)he would have ar least 10 more helpers at this point. Kid is going to light it up once the Hawks get him some support and he still has a decent amount of filling out his teenage body as well.

For sure but this was coming from a ton of Chicago fans that supposedly watched every game. Seems to me he is passing way more often than he shoots, I would be a little more selfish if I were him..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad