Prospect Info: Bedard Topic 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_7232.png

Reactions: d rake

benpopecst

Nov 27, 2023

Great article by @benpopecst on Bedard's maturity.
Thanks for sharing it! I actually ran into him in the hotel lobby right after posting it and he sounded pretty unfazed by the whole exchange, which really was remarkable.

ello

Jun 12, 2018
I’d say I’m someone who is glass half empty when it comes to the Hawks in general, but man that Whiskey guy really grinds my gears with his takes on Bedard

Odd how such an otherwise good poster has such a hate boner for one specific player. Bedard could score 50 goals and 100 points this season and he would say “well he cheats for offense and is physically mature for his own age so is already close to his ceiling”

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
I’d say I’m someone who is glass half empty when it comes to the Hawks in general, but man that Whiskey guy really grinds my gears with his takes on Bedard

Odd how such an otherwise good poster has such a hate boner for one specific player. Bedard could score 50 goals and 100 points this season and he would say “well he cheats for offense and is physically mature for his own age so is already close to his ceiling”
He’s just a Devils fan. He’s a decent guy though. Give it to him if you think you should. I personally respect him so I just give my perspective and let him have his. But I understand what you mean. I do think he does jump on him a bit.

Reactions: ello

ello

Jun 12, 2018
He’s just a Devils fan. He’s a decent guy though. Give it to him if you think you should. I personally respect him so I just give my perspective and let him have his. But I understand what you mean. I do think he does jump on him a bit.
I don’t even necessarily think he’s that wrong about Bedard, but he is EVERY Bedard thread making sure that expectations are tempered. We’ve all got our blind spots (I’m low on Korchinski) and things that we’re stubborn about but he’s taking it to another level and it’s especially weird since it’s totally unrelated to the devils

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad