Prospect Info: Bedard Topic 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ello

Jun 12, 2018
Agreed. Save any judgement about Luke until he has a real team.
You can’t assess the results yet, but absolutely you can question his lack of ability to adapt on the fly and how long it takes for him to make adjustments.

I know technically it’s in the hands of the video staff but man offside calls are pretty easy to make and a wrong one can make or break a game. Being 0/2 is just unacceptable

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
To be fair on last night's offside challenge they've been a bit inconsistent about that particular case where a guy precedes the puck into the zone and doesn't have it on his stick but arguably has possession- IIRC last playoffs (or maybe 2022?) they overturned a goal on that and I couldn't believe it

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
You can’t assess the results yet, but absolutely you can question his lack of ability to adapt on the fly and how long it takes for him to make adjustments.

I know technically it’s in the hands of the video staff but man offside calls are pretty easy to make and a wrong one can make or break a game. Being 0/2 is just unacceptable
True but like 98, 55 or any other young player on the roster, Luke is developing as a coach.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_7116.jpeg

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
You have a link to that of course.

Of course I don't I'm speculating on speculation.

Keith right about one hour in:

In the contract negotiations I told my agent I'm not going to sign any deal unless I'm getting an opportunity on the power play........ ... ....... and so then the next day I was on the power play.

ello

Jun 12, 2018
Really pleasant surprise that we found Bedard's running mate in house with Kurashev, especially with Hall out for the year. Still wouldn't mind picking up a legit middle six NHL foward/cap dump at some point during the season to provide him with a little more support (obvious would not move assets out to acquire this guy). Reichel is too wildly inconsistent still and the kid line tends to get caved in.

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
Really pleasant surprise that we found Bedard's running mate in house with Kurashev, especially with Hall out for the year. Still wouldn't mind picking up a legit middle six NHL foward/cap dump at some point during the season to provide him with a little more support (obvious would not move assets out to acquire this guy). Reichel is too wildly inconsistent still and the kid line tends to get caved in.
They got caved in badly last game but were way above water in possession and north of 60% xG% in their first two games together. It's also the only combo that has seemed to get Reichel going at all. I think they should get some more run as a line unless they have a few more faceplants like the Leafs game

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

So how soon before we see Taylor Swift (and I guess Travis Kelce) at a Hawks game to watch Bedard?

Good chance not until the NFL season is over, so sometime next year. Unless they catch a game in St. Louis with the Hawks in town. Yes, I'm being serious, it probably happens at some point. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad