Series Talk: Avs Stanley Cup Celebration Pictures and Videos Thread

Polite HKYDiscussion

Jul 29, 2021
No wonder he always starts the year slow, he seems to play against kids in the summer to train
Yeah, and Mikko beat their brains out.

219E1782-26D9-40B4-9407-8AD912EF63B0.jpeg

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
I thought this video was pretty cool. Not sure if it's already been posted or not. It's every goal Avs scored in the playoffs

Thanks for sharing.

At the end that "Colorado has won the Stanley Cup" felt so much like "I am contractually obliged to tell you that the Avalanche are the winners of the Stanley Cup."

Reactions: McMetal and the_fan

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Thanks for sharing.

At the end that "Colorado has won the Stanley Cup" felt so much like "I am contractually obliged to tell you that the Avalanche are the winners of the Stanley Cup."
Yeah but it's too bad that PBP dude on ABC didn't put much enthusiasm into that call, that's why I prefer the SN one. "The dynasty will be denied, and new legacy begins. They've reached the summit, and the Colorado Avalanche are the 2022 Stanley Cup Champions"

Alot more excitement in that call than the one on ABC

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Yeah but it's too bad that PBP dude on ABC didn't put much enthusiasm into that call, that's why I prefer the SN one. "The dynasty will be denied, and new legacy begins. They've reached the summit, and the Colorado Avalanche are the 2022 Stanley Cup Champions"

Alot more excitement in that call than the one on ABC
Absolutely. Cuthbert is the goat.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
When Cuthbert yelled “the dynasty will be denied” I imagine him taking his shirt off and pouring melted chocolate on his nipples. Anyone else?
Yes!

I mean are you asking if anyone else imagined that or did anyone else poured melted chocolate on their nipples?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: niwotsblessing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad