Series Talk: Avs Stanley Cup Celebration Pictures and Videos Thread

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
Where in the f*** is our Stanley Cup Champions blu ray set at?

Hanging out in 2015.

Little surprised nothing has been posted out yet, leads me to believe that maybe there won’t be one. Perhaps due to the multi network stuff and odds and ends of that licensing. Perhaps due to lower demand for those types of things?

Hopefully we get one, but starting to doubt.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Hanging out in 2015.

Little surprised nothing has been posted out yet, leads me to believe that maybe there won’t be one. Perhaps due to the multi network stuff and odds and ends of that licensing. Perhaps due to lower demand for those types of things?

Hopefully we get one, but starting to doubt.
They did one last year for TB, and the year before, and the year before…

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
Best forward in the finals and you can even argue best player in the finals.
And yet Dallas fans and some thinks that's a bad contract. That tells me those Stars fans remembers the Nuke that was on their team and others that have seen him around 8 games in the playoffs thinking that's some Coleman out there. Guy is playing well on the top line and you can play him through the lineup PK, PP, OT everywhere ! True warrior.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
And yet Dallas fans and some thinks that's a bad contract. That tells me those Stars fans remembers the Nuke that was on their team and others that have seen him around 8 games in the playoffs thinking that's some Coleman out there. Guy is playing well on the top line and you can play him through the lineup PK, PP, OT everywhere ! True warrior.
Lol Dallas fans just bitter the Avs got him for free. Something happened to Nuke in Dallas. Wrong fit, no motivation watever. Its a fair contract. Nuke could have gotten 7 on the market im sure of it. It wasnt a discount per se to the Avs. I personally have no issues with the contract so long as he continues paying the way he does.

UnkleKraker

May 31, 2007
Washington State

There is a reason he was mention in the Conn Smythe discussion. There is no world in which Cale doesn't win it but when your name even enters that discussion it is very special. Cast off to core piece. What a story.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
There is a reason he was mention in the Conn Smythe discussion. There is no world in which Cale doesn't win it but when your name even enters that discussion it is very special. Cast off to core piece. What a story.
Nuke was great in every series except maybe St.Louis? Didnt seem like anyone was all that great against the Blues in all honesty other than Kadri lol. You can argue Nuke was the Avs best forward this run even better than Nathan who I thought was pretty good when it mattered.

Reactions: UnkleKraker

UnkleKraker

May 31, 2007
Washington State
Nuke was great in every series except maybe St.Louis? Didnt seem like anyone was all that great against the Blues in all honesty other than Kadri lol. You can argue Nuke was the Avs best forward this run even better than Nathan who I thought was pretty good when it mattered.

Even Cale "Orr" Makar had a rough series vs. the Blues. I feel that was our toughest out.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
If the Avs didnt hit a record breaking 5-6 posts in Game 1 the Blues fans would have been begging for Husso. The series would have ended the same way with or without Binnington.
This. And most of those posts happened in the 1st period. Two or three of those go in and he would have been pulled.

The thing with Binnington is he makes a few great saves but we still score a lot of goals. But because of these few great saves Blues fans have in their head that he is great against us. He is not. I love it when he is in the net when we play them.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
Dallas wouldn't know a good forward if it bit them in the ass. Seguin and Benn are washed and they still think they have a chance with a team full of glorified goons.

Reactions: Spilot23

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
If the Avs didnt hit a record breaking 5-6 posts in Game 1 the Blues fans would have been begging for Husso. The series would have ended the same way with or without Binnington.
Holy shit I forgot this. St. Louis fans were saying that "Binner knew where his posts were, like all good goalies do" or some such bullshit to not count the posts as "luck".

Reactions: The Kingslayer

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Binnington was .944 + .968 in the two games against the Avs. Didn't allow a goal but barely played before the injury in game 3.

Husso .826 , 861, .882 + .923

The goaltending immediately got worse after the injury, kinda silly to even deny it. Not saying the Avs would have lost but it would have been even tougher and it already went to the last seconds of game 6.

Last edited:

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
And yet Dallas fans and some thinks that's a bad contract.
If they signed Nuke in FA to the contract he signed with us they would NOT be saying that.

Binnington was .944 + .968 in the two games against the Avs. Didn't allow a goal but barely played before the injury in game 3.

Husso .826 , 861, .882 + .923

The goaltending immediately got worse after the injury, kinda silly to even deny it. Not saying the Avs would have lost but it would have been even tougher and it already went to the last seconds of game 6 to win it.
Yup, it isn't a stretch to say he could string together 4-5 games where he played like Vasi, but then we went on and beat Vasi so...

Won't down play it, was very beneficial for him to get hurt. Rosen must feel like shit for what he did.

Reactions: Spilot23

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
1658782419071.png

You guys forgot one of the most instrumental pieces of our cup run.

Reactions: TheRarestDangles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad