Atlantic Standings Predictions Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
You have no brain then. There is not a single stat that is in favour of Nylander. P/60, p/gp, Corsi, Expected Goals, raw goals for/against.

There is no argument for Nylander being better than Marner. I'm not even a leafs fan. Even in the playoffs Marner is better.

I swear the only reason Leafs fans don't like Marner is cuz of his personality.

If your team loses Marner, they ain't making the playoffs and Matthews will want out.
No he is not lol. Thats insane. Marner is soft as butter, Nylander takes the puck to the net and shows up in the big moments.

Last sentence is asinine if the money was spend on an elite D man they would be a much better team.
This post screams you dont watch them.

The more I think about it, the more I feel like Toronto is going to win the Atlantic this year
I agree.

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
Just realized I have commented a lot but not offered my own prediction. Need to put my money where my mouth is.

1 - Toronto
2 - Florida
3 - Boston
4 - Ottawa
5 - Tampa
6 - Buffalo
7 - Detroit
8 - Montreal

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
With lots of new head coaches in the division, there's lots of potential for things to get mixed up.

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
Ottawa addressed their most important need in a major way - by trading for Ullmark. I don’t think the Atlantic is going to be a dog fight this season.. every team in the division above Buffalo got worse this off season (and Montreal, is, well, Montreal).
Every team above Buffalo Alphabetically? I could buy that. Boston does seem to be down 2 goalies.

Nick Jensen doesn't fix Ottawa's team D. A lot of Sens fans are banking on Ulmark fixing their team D problem. Maybe Travis Green fixes it, but last years issues were not just the goaltending. Prime Hasek would have struggled on last years Sens.

SheldonJPlankton

Sponsor
Oct 30, 2006
Feeling a repeat of past year performances where the Leafs were too cocky and undervalued the many weaknesses within their team.
1000000543.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad