At 15th Overall (via Trade) the Red Wings Select G Sebastian Cossa

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
28 Save Shutout Tonight for Cossa in a 7-0 Win... His 2nd shutout of the Season.
Cotton was a -4... But based on the highlights none of them were really his mistakes, he took away the pass on two 2-on-1's but their goalie was pretty horrible on some of the goals.

Highlights: WHL Network

Reactions: Frk It

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
He is doing all you could ask of him in the WHL so far. I like that he should have some confidence going into the WJC tournament. Let's see how he does there against the best players and how he does the rest of the way.

Reactions: lilidk

cjeagle

Jul 10, 2016
Chicago
I think I will reserve judgement until the 2022 IIHF World Junior Tournament. Despite his excellent record with Edmonton, he didn't do too well at Redwings prospect training camp so I would like to see how he performs at the international level to gauge where he is at compared to his peers.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I think I will reserve judgement until the 2022 IIHF World Junior Tournament. Despite his excellent record with Edmonton, he didn't do too well at Redwings prospect training camp so I would like to see how he performs at the international level to gauge where he is at compared to his peers.

He’s playing against his peers right now.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Google tells me that osmium is the heaviest substance on the planet. I think that must be wrong.

Surely it's actually Sebastian Cossa's summer tournament performance against St. Louis, based on how much weight you're all giving that single scrimmage.

SillyBlondDuckbillcat-max-1mb.gif

HoweFan

Jan 10, 2017
So Geekie and Savoie are on an even more stacked team. We better not pick them. I believe Lambos is on the Winnipeg team too. Man I’m glad we didn’t get him

Reactions: Ed Ned and Leddy

jfrank21

Oct 1, 2009
So Geekie and Savoie are on an even more stacked team. We better not pick them. I believe Lambos is on the Winnipeg team too. Man I’m glad we didn’t get him
Well we all know how trash the CHL leagues are at developing and producing players so yeah, we need to see how they all look once they hit the AHL and the international tourneys!

:sarcasm:

Reactions: Ed Ned and Leddy

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Well we all know how trash the CHL leagues are at developing and producing players so yeah, we need to see how they all look once they hit the AHL and the international tourneys!

Yeah, we really need to see this guy at the WJC.

Entirely different from his situation in Edmonton, he won't have a good supporting cast at all playing for Team Canada.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad