OT: Around the NHL: The Countdown to Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
How the hell did Philly get a 3rd round pick for freakin Rinaldo?? Does that mean Sutter is worth 2 firsts???

From one dirtbag organization to another. Good fit for Rinaldo.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
It's going to be interesting to see how this pans out, considering the Kings nixed their trade talks with Calgary and Edmonton as soon as they found out about it.

Pens1566

Aug 2, 2005
WV
It's going to be interesting to see how this pans out, considering the Kings nixed their trade talks with Calgary and Edmonton as soon as they found out about it.

Not to mention how this will impact what FAs think of signing there ...

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
Makes me think that there may be something substantial behind this.

But how substantial could it really be if we haven't heard about it yet? I mean every little thing a pro athlete does is in the media within hours these days.

Giroux's arrest, Byfuglien's drunk boating and Crosby's fake arrest were all over the place immediately.

EVGENIMERLIN

Jun 29, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
But how substantial could it really be if we haven't heard about it yet? I mean every little thing a pro athlete does is in the media within hours these days.

Giroux's arrest, Byfuglien's drunk boating and Crosby's fake arrest were all over the place immediately.

In the deadspin article they have a quote from Chiarelli attributed to ESPN.com saying Lombardi came over to him at the draft and told him it was going to come out and they had to call the deal off

titaniumexpose

LG Pens & Sharks
Dec 13, 2006
Ohio by way of Ford City, PA
How the hell did Philly get a 3rd round pick for freakin Rinaldo?? Does that mean Sutter is worth 2 firsts???

From one dirtbag organization to another. Good fit for Rinaldo.

A perfect fit. Who is the dirtiest team in the league now, I wonder? I know it's against the rules but if anyone deserves to suffer a concussion, it's Rinaldo (considering his gloating after the hit on #58). Hopefully at the hands of Letang. Boston and Philly both proving their stereotypes correct in a big way.

BHD

Here comes Skinner
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Good Lord... Sweeney might have the whole city of Boston turned against him by the end of the week.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada

A couple of the bigger named insiders are saying they wont report what happened due to legal reasons. Could be a lot of things, but it doesnt sound good.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
A couple of the bigger named insiders are saying they wont report what happened due to legal reasons. Could be a lot of things, but it doesnt sound good.

If it's jiving with the substance abuse rumors, perhaps Richards got caught with a substantial amount of a controlled substance when going through customs?

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
Interlude part II, conclusion, kinda feel bad for Halak & Caron but... :laugh:

...and Brodeur, what are the odds of that happening against maybe the best puck handling goalie ever?

djt153

Dec 26, 2003
anyone able to post that hamilton/lucic jersey image updated to include rinaldo? cant find it again on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad