Around the NHL: PTO Season Becomes Waiver Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
On Barry (best show on TV right now), there's a scene where Barry is shopping for a podcast preacher who will provide a theory of moral justification for offing his former acting teacher who Barry thinks is going to "tell his story".

He finally finds one: a former hockey player for the Rockford IceHogs who served time for killing another player on the ice when "he came after my buddy" and was left with no other options.

That and Paul Bissonette are the reasons why hockey has a limited audience.
It's funny because right before that episode I was thinking about Rockford Icehogs as a hilarious name for a hockey team.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Ryan Suter should be apologizing to everyone single one of his teammates. What a p***y play on that tying goal. Coward

Reactions: Cirris

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Arguing with Miro fanboys is the absolute worst. Guy brought up Dahlin outta nowhere In the GDT and i made the grave blunder of responding. Smh. Pointless.

Reactions: sabremike

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Let's be realistic. Florida struggled their way to a playoff spot. We over achieved our way to the bubble. The gap between these teams is much bigger than 1 point, on paper and in practice.
If only we would've beaten FL in that last game against them. That essentially sealed our fate but no use crying over spilt milk. We will be at the dance next year assuming we dont give up 4 goals a damn game all season.

Reactions: Tijuana Donkey Show

BUCKSHOT

""""""""""""""""""""""
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
If only we would've beaten FL in that last game against them. That essentially sealed our fate but no use crying over spilt milk. We will be at the dance next year assuming we dont give up 4 goals a damn game all season.
Florida is full of veterns, Sabres would've been squished like a bug (in a 7 game series) vs Boston

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Ryan Suter should be apologizing to everyone single one of his teammates. What a p***y play on that tying goal. Coward
Suter looks washed up. And he's got 2 more years under contract, and it was a 35+ contract so no cap relief for the Stars if he retires. Talk about an awful contract that's just going to keep getting worse.

alehman42

Sponsor
Apr 13, 2015
Suter looks washed up. And he's got 2 more years under contract, and it was a 35+ contract so no cap relief for the Stars if he retires. Talk about an awful contract that's just going to keep getting worse.
Somehow I'd missed the fact that someone gave Suter *another* terrible contract. In '24-'25, he's going to count over $10 million (combined) against Dallas's and Minnesota's cap. He'll turn 40 on Jan 21 of that season 😬

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Somehow I'd missed the fact that someone gave Suter *another* terrible contract. In '24-'25, he's going to count over $10 million (combined) against Dallas's and Minnesota's cap. He'll turn 40 on Jan 21 of that season 😬
Holy moly....... :huh:

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
Eichel has been outstanding this playoffs. Unselfish, good in his own zone, and productive. That pass for the game tying goal was a thing of beauty. I think the right coach has made all the difference.
We’ve seen it across the board with every player still on the roster and the massive number of ex-Sabres having positive impacts on the last 4 teams. A lesson for Toronto to learn. If you like your roster replace the coach.

How could anybody be anti-Reinhart? He was severely misused here, endured terrible coaching, and didn’t badmouth the organization or city once.

Not to mention, it seems like the return for him will work out (fingers crossed). The guy is all class.
I’m rooting against florida with all my might. But it’s because of gudas. Reinhart got the short stick from everyone in Buffalo.

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
I mean Eichel vs Reinhart cup final a year after being traded is just a cruel joke.

Also ITS NOT A WIN WIN TRADE! At least not yet. I keep reading this everywhere. The Sabres actually have to be good first.

Yes, I’m having an emotional breakdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad