Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016

Biggest bunch of faking cry babies I've ever seen, no respect for that bunch of floppers. They are turning this into soccer. I can't believe the refs are letting them blatantly disrespect them as much as they are, show some balls refs, stop buying what they are selling ffs and start handing out diving penalties.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Biggest bunch of faking cry babies I've ever seen, no respect for that bunch of floppers. They are turning this into soccer. I can't believe the refs are letting them blatantly disrespect them as much as they are, show some balls refs, stop buying what they are selling ffs and start handing out diving penalties.

Leon should use the sharp part of his elbow next time imo. Nothing against Barkov, but Florida deserves some attrition.

Reactions: Nickmo82

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I think I’m in the minority when I say that I don’t think that Draisaitl hit was all that egregious. Also, it was pretty obvious that Barkov was selling it because he’s a Panther.
Yeah, the best defensive forward in the game faked his injury when his team was protecting a 1 goal lead in a SCF game...

Panthers team is not likeable, but c'mon.

Graves97

Jan 16, 2014
Yeah, the best defensive forward in the game faked his injury when his team was protecting a 1 goal lead in a SCF game...

FL scored the third goal 2 min later immediately following the PP. Prob just concussion protocol.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.

I’d be willing to bet a large sum that Barkov would have been back in the game had Florida not managed to extend the lead. Well never know though.

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
Marner on Vegas i think would be sick. is it worth losing theodore, marchessault, etc?

not sure

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
Warsofsky officially announced as the new head coach of SJ
SJ's PK was really good under Warsofsky's tutelage and he was considered one the top coaching candidates across the league. The only surprise here is how long they took to make the announcement. Like I wonder if they interviewed a lot of other coaches just to brain drain their perspectives and get free consultancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad