Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutananadilewski

Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!
I know they still lost but the Stars made their fans proud by giving everthing they could. The Rangers would have prefered to forfeit their game. I say this once again f*** this Rangers team. This game makes me even more disgusted to be a fan of this team. The Stars lost because some teams lose but they fought till the end. Makes yesterday's game even more unforgivable.

Be honest: if you were a Stars fan, Oettinger would have to vacate the state of Texas and enter the witness protection agency.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
I know they still lost but the Stars made their fans proud by giving everthing they could. The Rangers would have prefered to forfeit their game. I say this once again f*** this Rangers team. This game makes me even more disgusted to be a fan of this team. The Stars lost because some teams lose but they fought till the end. Makes yesterday's game even more unforgivable.
They are playing different teams. Florida wouldn't play like Edmonton just did. That was a garbage game by the Oilers.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Didn't see the game. But 10 shots? What the hell.
Edmonton scored 2 pp goals on their first 3 shots. Otherwise they were awful and got dominated. Skinner was really good.

Easily the Panthers. No self respecting Giants fan would have rooted for the Eagles against the Chiefs because of Toney.
Yea but they also have the Canada not winning a cup since 1993 thing so I'm curious who does a Calgary fan root for.

EDIT: They are definitely hoping Florida wins which makes sense. I could never root for the scumbag Piles or Devils.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad