Around the NHL (Part XIII): RIP Bob Suter

Status
Not open for further replies.

zytz

lumberjack
Jul 25, 2011
Skille deserves a one way deal after scoring 4 goals in 16 games and having 1 assist in 6 playoff games?

I sure as hell wouldn't invest a roster spot in him if I was a GM and I used to be a big defender of Skille's when he was Hawk prospect

yep, i wanted nothing more than for skille to figure out his game. it's hard to imagine a situation where skille deserves a roster spot more than a prospect in any team's system

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Nucks finally have a quality goaltender. Problems solved forever in Vancouver.

what do you mean, "goaltenders don't score goals?" It happens.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I don't understand the Miller signing at all. Van is nowhere near talented enough to be anything more than a first round exit, if they're lucky.

Embrace the rebuild or don't. This inbetween stuff is Calgary-esque and it blows my mind

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
I don't understand the Miller signing at all. Van is nowhere near talented enough to be anything more than a first round exit, if they're lucky.

Embrace the rebuild or don't. This inbetween stuff is Calgary-esque and it blows my mind

They have 4 years of the Sedins, 5 years of Edler, and 3 of Burrows left and loads of cap space. You can rebuild and try to win with what you have at the same time, not everyone has to Oiler it up.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
I'm just happy that he's no longer on a team that I dislike. Always liked Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Also, relevant:

BrejDp0CEAEOrVU.jpg

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
**** EDDIE O. I want him gone right now. His head is so big. He's such an ******* to everyone now.

Talking about Richards, HOST: "You saw him in the finals, what do you think about him" EDDIE O: "I saw him all playoffs and all regular season, not just the finals!" HOST: "Sorry"

He's been doing this a lot the last year or two. Basically ever since he won that trifecta. **** Eddie O, disgrace to the indian head, always was, is and always will be.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
I thought it was the city of brotherly love!

...he was arrested in Ottawa.

**** EDDIE O. I want him gone right now. His head is so big. He's such an ******* to everyone now.

Talking about Richards, HOST: "You saw him in the finals, what do you think about him" EDDIE O: "I saw him all playoffs and all regular season, not just the finals!" HOST: "Sorry"

He's been doing this a lot the last year or two. Basically ever since he won that trifecta. **** Eddie O, disgrace to the indian head, always was, is and always will be.

What's the big deal about what he said?

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Eddie has never struck me as a guy who has too big of a head. He loves his Hawk broadcasting job as much as a man can and it's evident by him traveling all over North America every other night when he could easily have a cushy NBC exclusive job.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs

Ok then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad