Around the NHL (Part XIII): RIP Bob Suter

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
...he was arrested in Ottawa.

What's the big deal about what he said?

The guy wasn't trying to piss him off at all and he bit his ****ing head off. Typical Edzo. My God, I mean, it's either way too big of an ego or some serious problems at home but nobody cares. He needs to start treating people better, hopefully while employed elsewhere. He's been like this all year.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
what's wrong with what Eddie O said? Perfectly fine answer.

He saw him more than in the finals. that's good. He was a much better player in the other rounds. Many just saw the finals and say he is done and was bad...

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
what's wrong with what Eddie O said? Perfectly fine answer.

He saw him more than in the finals. that's good. He was a much better player in the other rounds. Many just saw the finals and say he is done and was bad...

You would have had to hear it. He bit his head off for no reason. The apology explains it, host didn't mean to piss him off or imply anything other than he knew that Eddie O covered the finals.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
Yeah, looks like they want to move him to his off hand ..RW.

Guess we'll see come September/October. Hayes is another guy who doesn't have a solid spot, can't see Kevin Hayes signing there with so much youth.

I don't know where Kevin Hayes will sign. Leaving aside the issue of whether he has a spot in FLA, given so many young players they already have, do they really want another one, esp. w/ limited upside. I think Tallon wants the team to get better, not continually look like an AHL squad.

He might be better to try Calgary.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
**** EDDIE O. I want him gone right now. His head is so big. He's such an ******* to everyone now.

Talking about Richards, HOST: "You saw him in the finals, what do you think about him" EDDIE O: "I saw him all playoffs and all regular season, not just the finals!" HOST: "Sorry"

He's been doing this a lot the last year or two. Basically ever since he won that trifecta. **** Eddie O, disgrace to the indian head, always was, is and always will be.

So Eddie O corrected the host who was clearly trying to steer him into bashing Richards bashed on his poor final and ignore the other 3 rounds when he was generally contributing

And you are upset about this why?

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
So Eddie O corrected the host who was clearly trying to steer him into bashing Richards bashed on his poor final and ignore the other 3 rounds when he was generally contributing

And you are upset about this why?

I didn't sense he was doing that at all. I just see Eddie O getting more and more abrasive toward people in the public forum over the last 1 year+. And some of the things he says during and after his broadcasts, like how it was wrong for two players to have a quick embrace after a fight, are just completely out to lunch. If he wants to be the guy on the lazyboy or the guy on the message board, he should do that instead.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Sounds to me like you're replacing your Bowman hate with Eddie O for now.

zytz

lumberjack
Jul 25, 2011
isles grabbed grabovski... they're actually starting to look like a team over there

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Buffalo News Sports ‏@TBNSports 27m
#Sabres have set up an email address for those who want to wish Rick Jeanneret well in his battle with throat cancer:

Sir Psycho T

More Cowbell!
Oct 1, 2008
Redwood City, CA
Roenick loves the Grabo signing.

JR_zps4ab9654d.png

I love JR, no sugar coating or hiding his real feelings.

Crazy_Ike

Cookin' with fire.
Mar 29, 2005
Dunno how Grabovski has gotten so overrated suddenly. He's not very good at anything at all. It's not coincidence that his teams are all failures. He is consistently relied on to do more than he's actually capable of.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
Dunno how Grabovski has gotten so overrated suddenly. He's not very good at anything at all. It's not coincidence that his teams are all failures. He is consistently relied on to do more than he's actually capable of.

Yeah it is a coincidence. The failure of his last two teams is not bc of him. He was fine in Toronto until Carlyle showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad