Around the NHL (Part XIII): RIP Bob Suter

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
I just think it's really silly to think that the Rangers should change jerseys because a fad that they predated ended. That's all.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
I like the Rangers jersey. I just think that the Rangers logo shouldn't be part of any ranking when it's not actually on the sweater.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Really don't understand the Ribiero explanation for his troubles. His story for the Nashville signing is his play suffered because his marriage broke up but his wife was a part of the effort to convince him to sign in Nashville? Also interesting given how much Ribeiro's wife put herself forward at the time of his signing in AZ to complain about Washington and then this was at the center of things in the desert.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
just saw that cheveldayoff thread on the main boards, he's never once made a player for player trade in 3 years as the gm. That's absolutely mind boggling.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
just saw that cheveldayoff thread on the main boards, he's never once made a player for player trade in 3 years as the gm. That's absolutely mind boggling.

I can't think of any that we have, unless you are talking about deals like Versteeg for Stalberg or Campbell for Olesz where we knowingly got *****.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Literally, we haven't in the last 3 years, right? If we go back 5-6 years, yeah, Stalberg, Olesz and Leddy come into play.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
You're hung up on the 'last 3 years' thing. The true comparison is each of their 'first' 3 years on the job.

Bowman did his damage when his term started. Chevy has been sitting on his hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad