Around the NHL: Panthers win. Onto the business season!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Bylsma has had success with the Kraken farm team. He knows guys like Wright and has a relationship with Botterill from their time in Pittsburgh. Seems like a solid choice honestly. He appears to have learned from his mis-steps.

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY

Score another one for the exhaustive search

And the noodlebrains on the main board are pulling out the "Eichel got him fired" myth that has been as thoroughly debunked as anything in hockey history (the whole f***ing team hated Abysmal's guts and wanted him out).

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
the number of times ive looked up to figure out who the forward was that couldnt play D and saw seguin is shockingly large

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
the number of times ive looked up to figure out who the forward was that couldnt play D and saw seguin is shockingly large
The Stars being as good as they are with the Seguin and Benn contracts on their books is crazy. Their cap situation is so healthy too.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
I asked this the other night but think it wasn't posted because I was in HF jail at the time...

Whats the deal with dellandrea? Is he hurt or being scratched?

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
out for Hintz.
Hasn't he been out though? I admit I've been casually watching most west coast games but I haven't seen him since he took a big hit in round 1 or 2. I feel like he definitely wasn't dressed the last 3 or 4? Dallas is deep so maybe a healthy scratch for a vet like Smith?

He played in game 2
Thanks sometimes its hard to catch all of these weat coast games with the little one. He seems like an interesting player to target if he's buried by Dallas depth which is why I asked. I appreciate the insight guys.

Reactions: Beerz

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
I thought Dallas was going to kill Edmonton. Really seems like Vancouver was just a really bad stylistic matchup for Edmonton. Oilers have looked pretty good for the most part.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I thought Dallas was going to kill Edmonton. Really seems like Vancouver was just a really bad stylistic matchup for Edmonton. Oilers have looked pretty good for the most part.

They are Jekyll and Hyde .. can look dominate and can look like a pee wee team all in same game.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

The Oilers are rewriting their script. They are no longer the Toronto analog, they're a lot harder and heavier to play against. If not for the substandard tending, they aren't really that similar to Toronto at all any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad