NHL Around the NHL - Offseason moves and rumblings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
and people are saying lucic at half retained wouldn't have a lot of value :)

this contract isn't quite as bad as the bickell deal a few years back or the clarksson deal... but it will end the same way those ones did

No it wont. It is two years. Vegas has over 28 million in cap space and almost 46 million next season. It isn’t remotely comparable to Bickell or Clarkson.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Almost $3M for a guy you ideally play on the 4th line.
He has never broken 10 mins ATOI in his career. 51 pts combined in 8 seasons, including only 10 last season. Yeah, he's tough,but he is actually not anything great defensively. Bizarro world when a guy like that gets $2.775 per for 2 seasons. I get that they have plenty of cap space, but that's still an awful use of resources.

Reactions: JOKER 192

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
I can’t tell if I’ve drank too much or if GMs in the league did. Or both. Probably both. Self assessment.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub

Gotta wonder if the Bruins were one of the teams interested but when he signed with Cal they then signed Wagner?
Edit: Just saw his =/- nevermind. Well, at least Wagner is a hammer. Question is this: Is he a Greg Campbell type of signing or a Zac Rinaldo kind of guy? Only time will tell but it feels like Cams influence on this signing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad