Around The NHL Discussion 2021-22 Part IV Into the Playoffs Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I wanted Toronto to win (as I have for 5 years or whatever it’s been now) but it is unquestionably going to be interesting to see what they do. They can’t just run it back again.

Reactions: Ridge1982 and mk80

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
FSm4UM2WQBQ7pKW.jpg

fishsandwichpatrol

Mar 29, 2014
Upstate SC
Guys.... I think I am the Leafs curse. If you read my fandom story in the stanley cup roll call thread, I talk about how I was a Leafs fan growing up until the last year they made the playoffs. That was 2004, I remember it because I remember them wearing the "heart" t-shirts under their pads and it was a great run. But then with the lockout losing a whole year and me in middle school with... everything that age range entails, I fell out of caring about sports until I came home to being a Blues fan in 2009.

Maybe if I actively cheer for the Leafs again they will win a playoff series...

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
I wanted Toronto to win (as I have for 5 years or whatever it’s been now) but it is unquestionably going to be interesting to see what they do. They can’t just run it back again.
i'm so glad they lost and i bet they do anyway. wasn't that already the plan in place?

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006
Oilers are fun AF to watch when they’re flying. How can anyone be rooting for LA? Would be terrible for the league if these scrubs took out McDavid.

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
Oilers are fun AF to watch when they’re flying. How can anyone be rooting for LA? Would be terrible for the league if these scrubs took out McDavid.
I like Mcdavid but the media takes if the oilers lose will be hilarious. I just want some bad takes

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Glad the boring Kings are out.

Now all the 2nd round series should be pretty good. Ideally, Calgary wins tomorrow.

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
I don’t. Was hoping for the same thing to happen to Edmonton. Can’t stand either fan base.

Edmonton fans acting like they won the cup and McD is the bestest player ever……………. Never mind the fact they beat and LA team without their best dman and arguably 2nd best player. I hope Calgary stomp the f*** out of them.

Last edited:

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
leafs will never win when they had 3 F's making over 30 million

what won that series for TB? Depth. Look who scored their G7 goals. Leafs need depth and a legit #1 dman, I am talking franchise dman like a Pronger.

I'd trade Matthews for a King's Ransom them use some of those assets on trading for a powerhouse #1 dman. He is gonna walk in a few years anyways so may as well bring back a huge haul before he does. Plus IMO hes a choker.

One dman id be looking at: Miro Heiskanen

Reactions: Ridge1982

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
i'm so glad they lost and i bet they do anyway. wasn't that already the plan in place?
I have no idea. I’d assume due to their cap structure something was going to have to happen regardless, but I presume whatever happens will be more drastic now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad