Around The NHL Discussion 2021-22 Part IV Into the Playoffs Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
The way Toronto reacts to misfortune makes it very difficult to feel bad for them. I think half of their 104-page GDT are posts blaming the refs. Only 19 more consecutive years in the playoffs without a Cup to understand what painful streaks really are.

Though I definitely do not consider the bubble qualifying round to be a playoff round, and they couldn't even get in the playoffs that year

Reactions: Fez Whatley

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
The way Toronto reacts to misfortune makes it very difficult to feel bad for them. I think half of their 104-page GDT are posts blaming the refs. Only 19 more consecutive years in the playoffs without a Cup to understand what painful streaks really are.

Though I definitely do not consider the bubble qualifying round to be a playoff round, and they couldn't even get in the playoffs that year
I always figure most of those posts are 14y old boys who post on HF a lot. I suspect they have as many reasonable fans as we do, but they're lost in the noise.

I really thought they would finish Tampa, who were playing on fumes down the stretch and looked ripe for a series loss.

Reactions: Ridge1982 and mk80

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
from work I have known quite a few people from the Toronto area and they all hate “those” fans too

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Really don't care about PIT vs NYT, but I find PIT fans to be quite arrogant, so.....go NYR

Plus I like their coach

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
Boston, LA, and Toronto lost
if NY and Dallas lose there will be some TV execs crying in their beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad