Around The NHL Discussion 2018-2019 - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
could tell that was coming. flames PP just as shitty as ours was last night. 0 shots.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I don’t feel so bad about the Blues right now.

TBL....choke
PIT.....choke
CGY.....choke
SJS......choke

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
I don’t feel so bad about the Blues right now.

TBL....choke
PIT.....choke
CGY.....choke
just makes it even worse if they lose this series, literally wide open for a cup parade to happen. they wont ever get a better shot with no chi/la/sj in their way

Reactions: AjaxManifesto

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Said before the playoffs that Vegas and Winnipeg were the 2 scariest teams in the West and Calgary isn't that good.

Reactions: mk80

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
I was reading the Post series Columbus-Tampa thread. I identify with the Tampa posters who were called out by their fellow fans for questioning their team's size and heart going into the playoffs. It seems speed and finesse alone aren't a guarantee for post-season success.

Last edited:

Xanadude

Jun 12, 2018
Ballwin
While I've accepted that losing to the Jets is nothing to be ashamed of, damn if it isn't a great time for a cup run, esp. if the Avs upset Calgary. The West is wide open.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Got to say, im pretty disapointed with the volume of our crowd compared to all these other rinks.

infact, both wpg and stl crowds have probably been the weakest i have seen so far.
Which games did you go to? Because I have been to both Games 3 and 4 and the crowd noise was almost deafening. It’s almost like sound engineering for TV matters. Oh well, can’t be right about anything, er, I mean everything.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
When did popularity have anything to do with character? Its almost the opposite.
thats what his channel does. pokes fun at sports and teams. thats what good entertainers do. im sure he will have another doozy for the blues in the coming days

he made 1 for the pens too and hes a pens fan.

Reactions: Ranksu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad