Around The NHL Discussion 2018-2019 - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
The "Bluesy thing to do" would be to miraculously eek out a lucky 4-3 series win over Winnipeg, and then thinking they must really be good to have beaten Winnipeg, relax over the first 2 home games vs. Dallas, and end up losing both.

Then they panic the rest of the way, desparate, but ineffective, like the last half of last night's game, and lose in a 4-game lopsided sweep, because no matter what mix of players they have, they never seem to learn the lesson that you need to want it so badly that you TRY TO work hard EVERY GAME, and all 60 minutes of each game (e.g. work the hardest you can, given your fatigue).
That's also a possibility, yes.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I knewed Roope Hintz will break in NHL. Such a hard junior career with all those injuries, but nice to see him florishing now.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
west is wide open just like 2003 when the blues choked that series away

what a waste if they blow this
Yes but if they lose this series, it’s pretty clear they’ll be losing to the best team in the West IMO.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
flames look like us. just sitting back and hoping their goalie does everything

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
Calgary Colorado has been one HELL of an entertaining series. The Blues better take advantage of their 3-4 year window. Colorado looks to have the core and prospect pool to rival the late 90's early 2000's Avs squads.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
McKinnon is a BEAST
look at the difference between both our team and the avs. both got late PP to win the game late in the game. avs are dominating and pushing the pace, mackinnon hits the post.

what do we get? 10 foot passes back and forth that kill off 90 secs of a PP and 0 shots for.

its all because Mackinnon is a great leader and PP QB. he setup the tying goal and is likely gonna win it for em too

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
Gonna have to ditch DirecTV. Any time a storm moves in I'm holding my breath waiting to lose a signal. Can't have this during the best sports time of the year.

Reactions: mk80

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Gonna have to ditch DirecTV. Any time a storm moves in I'm holding my breath waiting to lose a signal. Can't have this during the best sports time of the year.

I just picked up YTTV amd while it doesn't have the NHL network it is giving me every playoff game and every Blues game during the regular season so I am very happy.

Reactions: ScratchCatFever

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Got to say, im pretty disapointed with the volume of our crowd compared to all these other rinks.

infact, both wpg and stl crowds have probably been the weakest i have seen so far.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
I just picked up YTTV amd while it doesn't have the NHL network it is giving me every playoff game and every Blues game during the regular season so I am very happy.
A co-worker actually recommended that to me recently, I'll probably end up checking it out before next season. I can live without NHL Network, I don't have enough time to follow the rest of the league that closely in the regular season and all the playoff games are on NBC affiliates so as long that doesn't change I'm set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad