Around the NHL 2024/25

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
The story is just getting started in Nashville but the first chapter of the new book does suck…free agent frenzy is one of the worst days of the year to be a buyer (sunsetting assets for high prices)…….it competes with the trade deadline which is saying allot. Saros starting out with the .878 save % isn’t helping either.
Maybe they trade stamkos for Elias Pettersson. 2 goals in 27 games or something.

Reactions: ps241

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
So Rutger was right abut the Jets but wrong at the same time about himself? :laugh: got a few nhl game cheques tho.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
So Rutger was right abut the Jets but wrong at the same time about himself? :laugh: got a few nhl game cheques tho.

If he was looking for the fastest path to the NHL then Pittsburgh was the right call. I still think he may need time in the AHL but there is more room in the top 12 in Pitt.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
I don't know whats better seeing Montreal lose or the Preds Lose. Probably the Preds. From Stanley cup contenders to chumps. They looked terrible last night, really slow and old. I thought they had a lot of young talent at one point and it looks like they dumped them in favor of over the hill vets. I can't believe Nyquist had 75 points last year guy looks finished. Stamkos looks lost. There D is atrocious without Josi on the ice.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
It's early but all those rebuild teams looking to make that step in Ottawa, Buffalo and Detroit off to awful starts yet again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad